12

Shawn POV
I was talking to Jack Cam an Nash when hey said e need to meet at the ware house.
As we were heading of to the ware house the guys has alcohol in hand and some cigarettes."Come join us" Taylor said "Sorry but I dont really drink" I said "Yeah we dont" Cameron said "Well then" Matthew said "Shawn I called u and your guys because we have to say something to you" he said "What?" I asked "Leave Camila.Dump her" Taylor said "No I cant do that.Im ignoring her the best way possible but not leave her" I said "Its upyour choice boy" he said "Ugh fine." I said.
~
When Cam,Nash,Jack and I are walking out I didnt spoke."Whats up with u shawn?"Nash asked "Why did you even joined this brotherhood?" I asked with a straight face."Dude we just think this is the greatest way for us to spend more time together and socialize" Jack said "JACK..GREATEST WAY?!DUDE I HAVE TO DO THIS TO CAMILA BECAUSE OF THIS SHIT!" I said almost punching Jack "CALM DOWN!IT WAS NEVER LIKE THAT WHEN CAMILA CAME" he said "SHAWN.WE CANT CHANGE ANYTHING ANYMORE BUT DO WHATEVER THEY WANT.WE CANT LEAVE LIKE THAT EASILY." Cameron said almost yelling at me"Fuck you guys I thought you'll understand me." I said "We just need more time with them and just go.We cant leave the gang like that." Nash said "We will be carefree like before if you didnt join this bullshit" I said walking away."Never forget Camila is the one who is in the line for your actions" Cameron pilled me.Dangit.Why does she even need to be in this shit.