7

Camila and Shawn is still on the hallway when the secritary of the principal called Camila "Ms.Cabello to the principal's office now." She said and Camila nodded.

"Why?" Shawn asked "Uhh I dont know but see you later." Camila said and hugged Shawn.

Camila POV
I hugged Shawn and left to Mr.Mahone's room.

When I arrived I knocked and I heard a voice say "Come in." I opened the door and greeted Mr.Mahone."Ms.Cabello take a seat." He said and I was totally nervous.'What dis I do?' 'did I do something wrong' 'Did I failed a subject??'

Question started forming in my head.

"Camila I wanted to ask you a favor?" He said "What is it sir?" I asked "My grandson Austin Mahone is transfering here today and he wants to know and see the school and its you who will tour and show him around.Would you mind,but Ill grant you extra credits." He said and I was in total shock.Is Shawn fine with this?

"Uh its all fine sir and where is he?" I said "Grandson!" Mr.Mahone called,"Yes pappi" a voice said.A guy came out wearing a black tanktop and green jacket with camoufludge joggers.

"Hi Im Austin." He said and smiled at me as he sat on the chair infront of me."Hi Im Camila Cabello." I said and put a shy smile."Yeah I know" he said

"So you two go to your class already before your late." Mr.Mahone said.

We walked out the room and I spoke "Austin where are you from?" I asked "Uhm Im really from texas but I moved here in Miami because my dad said this school is a really great school." He said

"Can I ask if you have a boyfriend?" He said.I didnt hesitate to say yes "Yeah.Shawn Mendes" I said "Oh the most popular guy in this school,isnt he?" He said "Yeah.." I said "Oh can I see your schedule?" I said as he hands me a paper."I guess we have the same first class." I said and he smiled.

As soon as we arrived I knocked on the door "Mr.McMahon,may we join your class?" I said "Cabello why are you late?","She was called by the principal." Shawn said "Are you Cabello?" The teacher said."Come in." He said "Wait this is the peincipal's grandson Austin Mahone." I said and I turned to Shawn and he looked away,see,here it goes.

"New?" The teacher said "Yes sir." Austin said."Well then."

Mr.McMahon,our teacher is a pervert.Ya'll read it right.He is.One time I was wearing a pink mid thigh skirt and a pink sleeveless crop top.He called me to stand up and turn.Fuck who does that?!

(Btw Camila and Shawn are already together)
Shawn stopped me."What is that Mendes?!" Mr.McMahon said "Stop checking her out and teach." He said and rolled his eyes.And Mr.McMahon sent is two outside.

Plus he requires girls to wear short skirts during his time.FVCK REALLY?!
And he was fucking a student at the janitor's closet and me with my own eyes saw that and the student after that day was said to tranfer to a new school.

Back to this topic.

Shawn mouthed 'Sit right here.' And he looked serious.I knew he didnt liked that."Why are you with him?" He said "The principal asked me too and anyways its a favor." I said and held his hands."Uh Camila can I sit here beside you?" Austin asked and I nod.Shawn slapped my hand of his after that and looked away.This is why I hate this.

>LUNCH<
It was lunch when I went to Shawn."Hey Austin was asking me if I could tour him.Is that fine?" I asked and he shrugged."Ok Ill just go.If you wouldnt answer me properly." I said and walked off.I heard him groan,relationship problems though.

"Hey is it dine with Shawn?" Austin asked "Probobly." I said and Austin just smiled."So where is some places that are usually visited by students?" He asked."Here follow me." I said

You know Austin was kind and cool but why does Shawn doesnt understand?

Austin isnt even doing anything.

After lunch it was Math and Im not with Lauren,Shawn nor Austin.

The class went well and great.I like math actually.

After the class I was planning to go to Shawn's room until I found him laughing with Chloe,a friend of Hailee one of the popular girls,while walking out they were laughing and talking.I felt just like wanna cry because the way Shawn look into her is just different,is he doing this because of Austin??

I ran off and headed to the garden.

Shawn POV
I was talking with Chloe about our teacher's lame jokes.And I saw Camila and I ignored her to see what she was gonna do but when I saw her ran away,I felt guilty that maybe she was mis understanding the situation.

"I gotta go." I said to Chloe "Ok Bye!" She said and I followed Camila.

She was heading to the garden and so I followed her.When I finally get to pulled her hand,I did."Camila whats wrong?" I asked "Nothing." She said "Why dont you ipen up to me?Right Im your boyfriend??" I said "Yeah you are my boyfriend,my boyfriend who I saw laughing with a girl." She said and looked in my eyes."That was nothing Mila.Not like you and that Austin!" I said kinda shouting manner."Austin?He is doing nothing!Its you who couldnt understand." She said "Understand?!You dont fucking understang me!" I said holding her hand tightly by her wrist."I do but all you do was assume!Do you know how much I felt when you were laughing with another girl and didnt bother to stop looking at her!" She said "I hate this Camila!Fuck it up!" I said and pushed her hands.I was just so depresed."Do you wanna end this?!You can if you want." She said and placed her face on her palm and started to sob.I just wanna hug her."Im sorry." I said and hugged her.She was still sobbing on my chest."Im sorry princess.I just forgot what I was doing.Im very sorry." I said and kissed her head."I thought you would understand." She said and looked into my eyes and her eyes was red."Babe,Im sorry.I love you so much that I cant help seeing you with another guy." I said "Really?" She said "Yes and Im sorry." I said and pouted."Yeah right." She said and placed a weak smile."I love you." I said and wiped her tears."Its fine." She said "Ill make it up to you tomorrow." I said and smiled at her.

Guys there will be some typo error since I was lazy to re-check it.😁