10

Camila POV
Before I went to school I texted Shawn."Shawn,are u at school already?" I asked
But I recieved nothing.I was just so close to the school waiting for a reply but I didnt got anything.I guess what is Shawn up too.

Shawn POV
"Hey Shawn!" I heard Cam said "Yo!" I said "Uhmm I wanted to say something to you" he said "Yeah what is it?" I said "Bro we just like you know?" he said and I gave him the 'What?' look."Were gonna be part of like a brotherhood thing" he said "What?" I said "We just need to follow what they'll say or else they will hurt everyone around us,Jack,Nash,you and me." He said "Fine but what will we have to do" I asked and he drove us to an old warehouse.

There we met Nash and Jack playing billyard with a lot of guys actually."Hey Cameron!" One said and looked at me."You Shawn?" he said "Yeah" I said."Taylor" he said "Hi" I said "Shawn,he is the group leader,you just need to obey him.Anyways Im Aaron" a guy said and I approached them."What is it have to be?" I asked "Brotherhood.You should give more time to us,than anyone else.Except family.If not a family,set a side and give no time." Mathew said."Like what?" I asked "Dont go near Camila,you may but if possible avoid her at all cost" Taylor said "But no!She is my girlfriend!" I said "Punishment.Its either she gets hurt or you and the people around you 4" he said reffering to Cam,Jack,Nash and I "Shawn please" Nash said "But wait I cant do that!" I said "Just follow." Cam whispered and I sighed in defeat.How can I even do this?!
"Just never hurt her.

Camila POV
Shawn isnt at school.What the heck is happening.

"Lauren,seen Shawn around?!" I asked "Nope" she said "Zayn?" I asked him  "What?" Zayn said "Seen Shawn?" I asked and he shook his head."Why?" he asked "I havent seen him around" I said

----------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update.....
Im just clueless on what to write until I remembered a short film I watched that the guy joined a gang who requested to avoid his own girlfriend and here it is.And at the end one thing wins,its either love or the bad thing.
Btw sorry for typos! <3
~