4

Camila was thinking if she will tell to Lauren that she and Shawn is talking to each other and the fact that they are starting to be compfortable around each other.

"Lauren!!Where are you?" Camila texted Lauren,"Heyy Mimi Im still on my way.You?" Lauren asked "Uh Im already at the school.See you later." Camila said.

At school Lauren and Camila talked until Camila had the courage."Laur I wanna be all honest with you."

"Camila Cabello.What is it?" Lauren said "You really had to say my full name?Anyways" Camila said

"Me and Shawn has been talking and we kinda get compfortable around each other.." Camila said nervously

"Yo Mila.Compfortable?Kiss,sex and make out sessions??" Lauren joked "LAUREN! No I mean we get to talk to each other and we kind of knew each other better." Camila said "Well Im happy." Lauren said "Huh?" Camila asked confused."Its fine I know he is my ex but you are my bestest friend and I will forever uderstand you." Lauren said and Camila hugged her.

"Wait have you heard about the party Shawn will throw tomorrow?" Lauren asked the brunette."Uh he hasnt opend up to me about that yet." Camila said "Just wait maybe he'll tell it to you." Lauren said and left after hugging Camila again.

At lunch Lauren had a tutoring session with her ultimate crush who is failing on Math and Lauren is an A student.Anyways the guys name is Zayn,Zayn Malik,he is one of the most popular hot guys at school and he takes girls seiously not like the others.

Camila was walking around the hallway and a guy whistled and one said "Slay it with your Skinny jeans and crop top Cabello!"

Until another guy came and spoke "Leave her."

A guy on a red and blak flannel with all black converse on."Shawn what are you doing here?" Camila asked "Those guys were disrespecting you." Shawn said and held Camila's hands."What is this for?" Camila asked as she held their hands so Shawn can see.

"Uhh I-I just didnt know." Shawn said as he let go."Dont act dumb.Mendes,I might not know you for the longest time but I can sense your nervous." Camila said "Pfft Im not anyways wanna go to my party tomorrow?" Shawn asked as he placed his sweaty hands in his pocket."Yeah why not?" Camila said "Right see you tomorrow.7" Shawn said and hugged Camila and ran off.

Shawn doesnt get shy around anyone unless he like her or feels something different around that person.Shawn is confused about how he feels about Camila.No one knew that Shawn has been stalking Camila this past days she sent the picture accidentally.Shawn thinks Camila is perfect.

Shawn is not like a jerk when you get to know him,he is just coping with the society he's been through.Shawn grew up being a nobody.No friends,no reputation to keep.Through the years he strives to be the best,he changed his looks,changed his choice,change his perspectives and by that he changed who he was.

After school...

Shawn recieved a text from Camila