11

Camila POV
I was still out of myself remembering what Shawn had told me last night.I dont know if he wants to end it or just like he needs space,Imrespect him for his choices,even if it hurts.

"Hi Lauren!" I said "Hey camz" she said and hugged me "Im gonna go to school with Zayn is that cool?" she said "Yup definately" I said "Anyways where is Shawn?" She asked "I still dont know" I said and sighed "He better be ready if I will punch his soul out of his body" She said "Haha its fine,just go" I said "Okok luv see you!" she said and walked to the black range rover,I guess its Zayn's

I was walking to school and still thinking about Shawn.Im so confused about our relationship.

As I walked to the hall way I recieved a lot of stares.God Damnit."Your Camila right?" I heared a voice and as I turned I saw a girl with a snapback."Dinah" she said and offered her hands."Hey,Camila" I said "I saw you around lately being so quiet,where is Shawn?" she asked "Uhmm I just dont know" I said "You know its fine.Maybe we can walk to the room together,I think we all have the same classes for the day." she said and I nodded.

After class Dinah was called to stay so I said Ill just go straight to the lockers when I saw Shawn using his phone.Yes.Atleast I saw him for the day.

"Shawn" I said as he placed his earphones back in his ears."Shawn can you atleast listen to me?" I said and he still ignored me."Whats happening to you?" I said and pulled his ear phones."What is wrong with you,Camila?!" he said "Whats wrong?" I asked "Whats wrong is you've been insensitive with me.Do you know what it feels when you are just out there not caring.But I care about you,and the fact that you dont care about me hurts me alot.Alot Shawn.And thats the wrong thing!" I said "You aint my mom nor my dad for you to lecture me like that.Your just some other girl out there and I dont really need someone like you,in my life.Cause your just my girlfriend." he said and walked away.

Heard it.Im just another girl out there,Im just his girlfriend.What can I do if he doesnt love me the way I do love him?Im just a fool who fell for somebody I used to be inlove with.He told me he would never run away.And now what is he doing?Running away.

Im not even sure about us anymore.All I can hear from my heart is keep goung on,fight.But my mind says,just let him go and let him be.What can I do its just too complicated.

I started sobbing on the lockers when I heard footsteps and see Austin."Hey Camila,are you fine?" he said "Yeah Im good" I said and placed a weak smile."I hope I could help you with that" he said "No its ok.You dont really have to waste your time for my problems." I said "Hey Camila!" Dinah said "Are you ok...what happend?" she asked "Shawn jsut walked away..I cant deal with it." I said "Its gonna get better" Austin said "Im not gonna leave you " Dinah said and Austin smiled as I helped myself to smile.

Atleast they're here.

OOPSS JUST HOPE LAUREN WONT KNOW.

Shawn POV
Im almost gonna tear up and cry all the way back to my new set of friends.I cant beileve I did that.Now shes crying.I just dont want her to get hurt.But still,shes still suffering