9

Camila POV
I woke up and see Shawn still sleeping and as his girlfriend I wanna be a good one so I stood up from the bed trying not to wake him up,success.After that I took a shower and changed to this.

After that I took a shower and changed to this

And partnered up with shorts.SHIT!

Sorry.I just forgot to bring my fucking bra.I had panties with me but I forgot my bra.WHAT THE ACTUAL DUMBASS I AM.
v.Bye
After I took a shower I changed my clothes and checked my phone.

LaurenJauregui-Babes where are you?

camilacabello97-Im at Shawn's Lo

camilacabello97-Why?

LaurenJaurgui-Just wanna know.Take care

camilacabello97-Ok thanks luv.Take care!

Dont mind if Lauren and I call each other 'Babes,luv,bae,wifey...' its all normal for us.

Lauren and I's friendship is so strong no one can break even big things like love and problems,we just understand and we believe in our motto that 'Friends like you and I is the definition of imperfection but knows how to accept it'

Its just who we are.Were not perfect but we know how to see each other as us.

After that I cooked pancakes and baked muffins for Shawn because I know he loves muffins.

I was cooking the pamcakes when someone hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulders."Wow pancakes and I cant definately smell muffins!" Shawn said."Yeah.I just wanna be a good girlfriend." I said and kissed his cheeks."Your perfect,no need for this,unless you want too." he said and brek the hug as he sat on the chair and took one muffin and a pancake.

"Didnt know my baby can cook." he said "Shut up." I said and laughed.After we ate,I spoke."Hey Ill wash the dishes,come give me your plate." I said and he stopped me "No need just leave it there Ill be the one." he said and smiled as he grabbed me to the chair.

"Sit here in my lap babe." he said and I followed.

Shawn POV
Camila sat on my lap."God why are you so beautiful." I said and held her hands."Shawny I have a question.." she said and looked down."Yeah anything." I said "Am I really beautiful,I mean,I only have plain brown eyes and I have no boobs.Not like the rest." she said."Camila,listen to me.Who said your not beautiful?Who said?If I had to choose between your eyes or the other's I would definately choose yours.Your eyes are the most beautiful eyes Ive ever seen and like what you said you have no boobs...the only way for me the judge it is let me see it." I said and looked at her...you know....boobs.

Sometimes a guy cant help being a pervert.And not like a pervert like really a pervert but who wouldnt be flirty with a girl like Camila?Do you think?

"Bastard!" she said and pinched my ears.Damn she pinches really painful."Wait." I said
"What?" she said "Is this your revenge to me for making you watch the movie.Not wear your bra?" I said then licked my lips."Shit.I left my bra ok!" she said and covered her boobs."No need to hide it!" I said and placed her hands down."Psshhh." she said and I kissed her.I love her so much.

___________
sorry for typos.Help me make this book reach 500 reads! thanks luvs :)
well its not really required but its up to you <3