"What are you doing here anyway?" Asked Jimin to the older while slowly taking small steps towards him.

Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows at Jimin's question, snorting at the boy's ridiculous question. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm playing the piano."

Now it was Jimin's turn to morph his features into confusion, as he gave the older in front of him a questioning gaze.

"Why would you want to do that?" Asked Jimin, sitting himself down beside Yoongi on the grand piano. "I thought you quit playing a long time ago."

"Correction: my mom made me quit playing along time ago." Remarked Yoongi with a roll of his eyes at the memory, as he positioned his hands to hover over the white keys of the piano's keyboard.

Surprised by the boy's words, Jimin opened his mouth to question him further, but was quickly shut off when Yoongi slammed his hands on the white keys rather forcefully, Jimin flinching and feeling his heart almost burst out of his chest in surprise at the sudden action.

"What the fu--?!"

"Shut up. I waited a whole week for this." Grumbled Yoongi as he turned his head to glare at the blonde haired younger. "Let me play already."

Scoffing, Jimin rolled his eyes while crossing his arms over his chest. "Go ahead. You probably suck ass anyway."

Ignoring the boy's insult, Yoongi's eyes roamed over the multiple keys before him, as he took in a deep long breath while fluttering his eyelashes close.

Then, he let his mind take over his entire being, becoming one with the instrument in front of him.

His fingers danced from left to right on the long row of keys, as he struk with his fingers and thumbs of both of his hands against them, causing the hammers that hid behind the lifted protective wooden case surrounding the soundboard to strike forcefully against the metal strings, creating a beautiful melody that sent Jimin's ears into heaven.

Jimin flinched when Yoongi's fingers hit one forceful and sudden first pretty loud note in the air around them as he watched the older harass the keys of the poor brown piano in front of him, thought the boy quickly recovered when a sudden hit of familiarity hit him.

This piece--

Jimin's eyes widened as his mind finally registered the sound of the music Yoongi was playing, memories of their childhood flooding his brain.

"Why do you always get to play and I don't!" Exclaimed a smol black haired five year old Jimin as he pouted angrily while crossing both of his arms over his chest, huffing in frustration at the dark haired older beside him.

"It's because I'm better then you shorty!" Childishly remarked the smol Yoongi while sticking out his tongue at the younger, Jimin's face reddening in anger as he was ready to throw some fists at the older. Thought before he could do that, a book clashed against Jimin's and Yoongi's heads.

"Ow!"

"Mom!"

Yoongi's mother rolled her eyes at the crying duo. "Well don't fight and blows like this won't come your way boys."