Adding more?

Hey guys! So a very kind girl messaged me last night mentioning that she loves my writing but the specific dancer(s) she wants to read about are not included in my book. She actually not only mentions a few other guys but also a few girls, now I actually don't personaily like girls like that but I do believe I could write imagines and preferences on them. How many of you want me to add the girls in and few other guys? If so please comment and tell me who. So far here is a list of the dancers that she mentioned, if you have anymore that aren't listed please put them as well, and if you don't want me to add them, or the girls, please also tell me. If you don't want to comment or post on my message board my messages are alwasy open!

Kaycee Rice.
Tahani Anderson.
Mia Mugavero.
Bailey Sok.
Tati Mcquay.
Taylor Hatala.
Audrey Lane-Partlow.
Maddie Ziegler.
Mackenzie Ziegler.
Jayy Hancock.
Josh Beauchamp.

If you guys actually end up wanting the preferences and imagines with the girls as well, my preference chapters will be like this.
Example: Their reaction to your freestyle (Girls.) Or Their reaction to your freestyle (Boys.) Also when you request if it's for the preferences then you can put weather you want it for the girls or boys or both. Also I will most likely end up making a second book after I finish this chapter. ALSO THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR 35.8K! THAT'S INSANE!