Imagine #12

Y/N grabbed her phone off the counter as it rang and without looking to see who it was slide the green button across the screen and put her phone between her cheek and her shoulder as she kept sweeping the living room while her brother, Kenneth, did the dishes. "Hey baby." Julians voice sounded through and Y/N could tell who it was without noticing a smile came to her face as she wasn't able to talk to her boyfriend for a few days due to her groundment. "Hey, Jules, what's up?" She asks setting the broom in the couner as she sits on the couch looking over the room to make sure everything looked nice. "Hey, I'm babysitting today and Jade's out so could you help me?" He asks making you smile. "Uh, probably let me go ask my mom." You say running upstairs and asking met by a nod from your mom as you run downstairs slipping on your shoes. "I'm on my way." You say as you hang up slipping the phone into your back pocket.

You run up to Julians house and knock on the door and barley a second goes by before the door was open and she was pulled in by her waist. "It's about time. I didn't know babysitting was so hard." Julians says as he hugs the smaller girl and closes the door as she laughs at his welcome. "So who are you babysitting?" She asks as they walk to the living room and seen a small girl wearing a yellow dress with pink flowers and you could see the orange shorts underneath. The young girl stood up her long blonde pigtails hung uneven from obvious playing and running. The girl smiles at Y/N but walks to Julian who was beside her and yanks on the end of his shirt making him bend down to her level and she tried to whisper to him but Y/N could hear ever word. "Who's she?" She asks as she looked up keeping eye contact with her. "This is Y/N my girlfriend." Julian says getting a wide smile from her as she moves away and closer to Y/N. "Hi! I'm Lily! You're very pretty." She says the smile not leaving her face as Y/N sinks to her knees so she's at level with the girl. "Hi I'm Y/N and thank you you're very pretty too." Y/N says smiling and Lily tackles her into a hug gainning a laugh from her and Julian.

The rest of the day was spent by playing boardgames, running in the yard, having tea parties, barbie games, and other things of the sort each event not lasting more than an hour due to Lilys attention spand. As the sun was beinning to lower casting a beautiful dull light over the back yard Lily had asked Y/N to dance with her and she didn't give her the chance to answer as she grabbed her hand and pulled her away from Julian and into the yard as they danced laughing and smiling. Julian stood on slab of cement that made a small step with his arms crossed and a smile on his face. Before long Y/N had Lily in the air as she held her by her leg and began to spin her as if in a romantic dance which caused the cutest giggles from the small girl during the action and she Y/N put her down.

After they were done dancing Lily walked to where Julian was standing as she rubbed her eyes yawning. "You tired?" Julian asks bending down to her height as he receives a tired nod and he brings her hands under her arms to lift her up and bring her to his hip as he turns around to walk inside with Y/N following them with a smile on her face as he watches him. Julian sets the small three year old on the couch giving her a blanket and a pillow and setting pillows below her incase she rolled over to far. Julian walked pack to Y/N grabbing her hand and leading her outside so they can watch the sunset the rest of the way while they sit in the grass together. "You know, for someone not good with kids you knew what to do." Y/N says nudging him with a smile as she turns her attention from the sky to the boy beside her. "I lied,I'm good with kids, I just needed to see you. And seeing you with her was more than I wanted but it was beautiful." Julian says smiling and she took note of how this time the way he looked at her was different from ever before, she didn't know the look, but she knew she loved the way it made her feel.

~~~Authors Note~~~
So here ya go! I tried really hard on this one and it took a bit to get anything right, I think I deleted this chapter like a thosand times before I got it right, I hope you like it. Please leave some requests it would be helpful. Also does anyone have any merch from Kaycee? I finally ordered her hoodie, I wanted some merch from Sean and it was hard to choose but my mom said whatever was cheapest and since Kaycees was on sale I had too, but since my birthday is next month when I get money if I have enough I will be getting Seans hoodie and maybe a pair of sweatpants from Kaycee.