Guys

Okay this A/N note might become lengthy so if you don't care about me or my life you may go down to the bottom paragraph because you might have something to add on to it as well.

So to start off. I'm counting down the days till the end of school. Like honestly. I've never done that before, this school year is killing me. I haven't cried in the past three years except for a few times involving The Walking Dead but I hit my breaking point last week and cried for what felt like forever and it was bad so here is what happened. So I have kept straight As for years now and I actually enjoy school. Well in my english class, which is normally my favorite and best class, I had a C. I kept my cool during this time and just tried a lot harded than I had before to get my grade up. I had a large project that nobody was helping me on so I had to finish it all the night before and I suck at drawing and that's what most of it was. When I went into the class I followed the directions on the paper and I got yelled at because I wrote on the wrong side eveen though everyone else did the same thing. I ended up crying and walking out of the classroom. Everyone laughed at me because everyone in the class knows I hate her and knows I have a temper but Haleigh my best friend was there and came to check on me and I was in the bathroom. I ended up crying the whole 90 minute period until the principal took me back to class. The teacher told me the reason I don't have an A is because I am not outstanding. Now don't think I don't try in this class because I do she just takes points off everyones papers. I have an 86% and I have the highest grade in there right now. Anyways after this it took me two days to make it to where I had my little shell up. Most of you probably don't care or even read it but I needed to type it because I hate her so much lmao.

Next thing, is there anyone here that needs an internet friend? Like I fr need one. I only have one friend in general. I would love to be your friend! Sorry I sound creepy and desprate.

There is this girl named Dawn who I dislike VERY VERY VERY much. There are mulitple reasons but lets just go today. She knows I don't like her because last year she had spread rumors about me and when I tried to fight her but got drug away she told the principal that I was bullying her and we had seperate classes till this year where now we have English and Gym together, I sit as far away from her in English as I can and I can't do gym the rest of the year due to my physical therapy so she started sitting out along with a few of my friends who are loyal lmao. But she kept touching my shoulder and yelling in my ear and trying to hug me. Nobody in my group likes her but we were all being nice now keep in mind when I said I have a temper, in my group Makayla M. and I are the ones that act out. Dawn started to call me fat even though no exaggration she is 308 pounds. And she started making fun of me so I stood up and I drew back to punch her and she ran away. She kept runnning her mouth and said she was going to report me like REALLY?? Like honestly I fight pretty good and I'm not a little b*tch I will admit when I'll get beat up and she probably couldn't beat me up but she could throw me over or off of her honestly which would keep me from hurting her.

X!Spoilers for those who have not watched season 2 of 13 reasons why!X

Okay so where to start. This season made me very upset and very happy at the same time. I actually knew from the beginning that it was Montgamory messing with them. I was very disappionted that the school was not held responseable but I can see how they picked that aswell. It made me very upset when they lied a lot but I loved that Zach became the good guy he wanted to be. I officially love Cyrus. That's all I have to say. I DID NOT LIKE WHAT MONTAGAMORY DID TO TYLER AT ALL!!!!! I liked getting to see that Hannah wasn't all good but I also don't like how they acted like she was competely the bad guy. JUSTIN FUCKING FOLEY! Okay I loved him from the first time I saw him. When I seen what happened with Bryce I was like "NNOOO" but this season made me love him again and I was rooting for Jessica and him to get back together I just wish they wouldn't have done it when she was with Alex. Also Zach and Alex?? Tonys past?? I offically love this show.
Who thinks there'll be a season 3?

X! End of spoilers!X
^^Does anyone know where I can find a Justin Foley fanfic that is well written and had a good amount of chapters or is at least still updating the book?

Alright if you read thank you if you didn't I'm sorry to waist your time. If any of you read it I don't feel like you will comment back but if you want a internet friend please DM me. Also sorry if any of you think of me differently.

PLEASE REQUEST SOME IMAGINES ON THE LAST CHAPTER OR THE IMAGINE REQUEST FORM!!

PLEASE REQUEST SOME PREFERNCES!!!