Bringing it back to life

So I really don't like that I haven't updated in like forever and I also noticed taht all of the books I have in my libray of the boysquad or any of the dancers are also not updating. I don't want to stop this book or take it down because I've proud of it and how it has grown in just the past five months. I would be very greatful if you commented requests for preferences or even the imagines as I have said I am adding in now. If you want an imagine please comment on my last chapter tell me what you would like for it that way it is easier. I am trying to find idea but the ones I'm find I either can't think of any for or I have already done. So please please pretty please comment ideas and imagines on the last chapter I will hopefully be doing them all and if I need extra time to come up with and idea for yours I will comment back to let you know. I love you guys and hopefully you haven't thrown my book out of your libray yet and will comment! I don't want this book to die and hopefull neither will you. Thank you to all of the people that comment, vote and request reguarly it is very helpful and your comments always make me smile and laugh. I love you guys! PLease comment!