Chapter 95: Fighting the Moon Dragon

"He's coming. Prepare for the assault! We'll have to defeat him before asking him for help," Enya yelled out a powerful ancient incantation: "Scorpio Style, Hunter Art, Slayer Mode, Purple Zen; Horse Spirit, Ring Twelve - Purple Poison Pegasus!"

She unleashed the Purple Water Pegasus spirit of fin-like wings, liquid mane and tail, and a shell-covered horn. It neighed furiously and reared, having placed Enya in its core. 

"Aries Style, Tamer Art, Beast Mode - Fusion!" Scott cried

"Aries Style, Tamer Art, Beast Mode - Fusion!" Scott cried. Fireball glowed yellow and fused with him. Scott got embraced by his Yellow Dragon spirit: "Dragon Spirit, Ring Twelve - Yellow Fire Dragon!"

"Virgo Style, Tamer Art, Predator Mode - Fusion!" Tiger fused with all of her three pets. Then she unleashed her Ox spirit: "Ox Spirit, Ring Eleven - Green Nature Ox!"

The others unleashed their spirits as well. The dragon roar came closer. From the dark night sky, a large black-to-blue dragon dived in, dashed on the floor and made a crack. It was gigantic, even bigger than Fireball and Scott's Dragon spirit fused together. It roared, unfolded its black-to-blue wings, and took a battle pose.

"Ah, why is he so hostile?" Erisa shuddered inside her Bunny spirit's core

"It is expecting a sacrifice. But the hell we're giving it!" Goldmund shot a black sand ray at the dragon. "I'll be the decoy. You three subdue it!" he glanced at Enya, Tiger, and Scott. "The others help me!"

The battle began. Goldmund, Nina, Tamie, Nick, Erisa, Riza, and Edmund threw various powers at the enraged Moon Dragon, trying to injure him and grab his attention, while Enya began accumulating her Purple Zen energy to cast a powerful ancient incantation that would allow her to subdue this gigantic dragon. 

Scott's Dragon spirit growled and went on the direct offensive, dashing at the Moon Dragon (even though he was of a smaller size than the opponent), and began biting him on the neck:

"Take this, you damn lizard!"

"Hey! Dragons are not mere lizards!" he heard the telepathic message of Fireball in his head.