However, before Rose could answer, Min Ho grabbed the mic and announced that the man in the picture was him. 

Since the picture doesn't show the man behind the door, the rest of the media bought the lie that Rose was actually with Min Ho.

Min Ho helped Rose, telling the media that their relationship was actually a secret, but he was willing to go public now since Rose was threatened with a scandal.

The paparazzi who took the picture refused to believe this story, but Min Ho smoothly sold their new relationship to the rest of the media present at the conference. 

"Yah! Ani ya! It's really Yook Sung Jae!" the paparazzi insisted. "Hey Rose-sshi! You say it yourself! Who is the man in the room?"

Rose thought hard, not knowing what to say.

Min Ho whispered to her, "hey, I only helped you draw their attention, the next thing you will do, depends on you now."

Rose was extremely troubled, and thought about all her effort getting to her high position today. Soo Young and Sung Jae were also looking nervously at the side for the big reveal.

She finally spoke.

"I.. Rose.....confirm that the person in my room that night was........ was Minho." she reluctantly said.

Soo Young wanted to rush up to confront Rose for being stupid, but Sung Jae stopped her. 

"WAIT A MINUTE! IF YOU SAID IT WAS MIN HO, HOW COME I FOUND THIS TORN UP PAPER THAT HAS YOOK SUNG JAE'S NAME ON IT IN THE HOTEL ROOM? BECAUSE IT CLEARLY IS HIS ROOM!" the paparazzi still insisted.

Sung Jae couldn't take it anymore. He walked up the podium and grabbed the mic.

.

"That's right. I was indeed in Miss Rose's room that night."

"HAH! SEE! I TOLD YOU GUYS!" the paparazzi confidently exclaimed.

"Ani." Sung Jae spoke. "I was there because I went to deliver a design sketch for Miss Rose. She was extremely unsatisfied with my design, which explains why there was a torn up sketch in the trash."

Rose looked at Sung Jae, feeling all types of guilt with tears welling up in her eyes. 

"However, this conference has inspired me. I will use this inspiration to do a better design sketch for Miss Rose, one that reflects her approach to love....to be honest and forthright." He then took out his sketch book and started sketching a design draft for the "couple". "Do you like it, Miss Rose?"

Rose looked hard at Sung Jae, tears about to fall, "It's--it's great."

"Min Ho-sshi, i'm sorry, This was supposed to be her surprise for you. But i think if i don't say it now, it would create more misunderstanding. I..congratulate you two." Sung Jae stated, which made Rose look at him again in guilt with a heavy heart. 

The media started riling up after the short silence, trying to take pictures of the new celebrity couple. 

"Go closer gO CLOSER! KISS KISS! KISS!" the other paparazzis demanded. "Hey! person at the side, can you move aside a little?" one of the paparazzis told Sung Jae.

Sung Jae had to awkwardly go down the podium, not wanting to ruin the shot of the "new couple".

Min Ho told the media to take clearer pictures, and leaned in to kiss Rose.

Sung Jae watched them, a blank expression on his face.

Rose turned around to find Sung Jae, a sorry expression written all over her face. They looked at each other, before Sung Jae turned around and walked away. 

Sung Jae walked up to Soo Young who was still dumbfounded and in disbelief at the situation, and told her that the issue has been resolved, and they can leave now. 

Sung Jae was walking way too fast and Soo Young who was trying to catch up yelled at him to slow down. She demanded to know why Sung Jae helped Rose back there. 

Sung Jae stopped and sighed. "I don't know if you believe it or not, but I came here today to prevent her from exposing the truth, which will affect her job. This is the outcome i really wanted."

"How can you be okay?! She said she wanted to announce it, she even told me to bring the contract as witness. In the end, she not only went back on her words, she also made such a big lie! YAH! AREN'T YOU NOT ANGRY AT ALL?!" Soo Young asked,baffled.

"You are really very strange. I'm the one involved and I didn't even say anything, Why are you so angry for?!" Sung Jae retorted.

"I'm angry that you're hurt but won't admit it!" Soo Young shouted. "I'm also angry at the person who let you be hurt! I'm even angrier at myself! It's not even my business, WHY AM I ANGRY?" she scoffed.

"Yah, i'm not as weak as you think, okay? and I really don't mind." Sung Jae said as he got into the car, telling Soo Young to get in as he had to rush to a meeting. 

However, Sung Jae drove off without even noticing that Soo Young hadn't even gotten in yet. 

"YAH!!!!!! YAH!"

"pfft, he said he was fine but he didn't even notice that i haven't even got in. Jjinja."

Sung Jae went back to his company to give a presentation, but all everyone wanted to talk about was his scandal.

Sung Jae got so upset he clenched his fist in anger, but no one realized his troubles and kept laughing and making jokes about his scandal with Rose. Suddenly Soo Young showed up outside his company with a bright smile, and pressed her own hand drawn wild boar drawing against the window pane, telling Sung Jae that everything will be fine and to fight on.

Sung Jae looked at her from the inside, a soft smile unknowingly formed on his face, and his clenched fist slowly turned into a relaxed one.