“Could you pour some water on the back of my neck?” I ask Jenna

“Ya of course” she says filling up a cup up with cold water

I move my pony tail to the side for her as she pours the cold water down my neck and it runs down my back causing me to shiver.

“Ok girls line up!” Kat yells 

Groaning we all jog back over to the line and wait for her to tell us to go. She blows her whistle and starts her watch, timing us. We do another four sets of suicides before she lets us put our stuff on. Carson gets a cold towel from Jenna and wipes her face before putting it around her neck. I notice more than half the team has their shirts off with sweat dripping off their faces and the ones that don’t have their shirts off are wiping the sweat of their face with the bottom of their shirts. We put our stuff on and do some technical work and some extra fitness, thank god of which isn’t running but still terrible. By the time we finish my legs and entire body ache. Kat worked us hard for the first day. The next practice should be pretty light. 

“Three interval laps around the field and you can leave. Remember, two groups” Kat says to us

Everyone groans but immediately shuts up when Kat shoots us all a look. I stand up and pull out my shin guards walking over to the corner of the field. Interval running is when you start at one corner of the field and jog to the half, sprint to the corner, jog to the next, sprint, jog, sprint. Simple, but a pain in the ass. Carson and Bailey are in the first group, as always, and start their run. Christine was signed to the team this season and is in the second group with me and Devan. I’m actually kinda happy, we’ve been getting along pretty well so far. We start our jog, and things are about even on the paces of the two groups, but we start to slow down and they start to speed up. 

“Oh noo! They’re gonna lap us!” Christine yells but continues at the same pace

I laugh at her as they run past us.

“Don’t worry guys, we’re just the underdogs we’re still gonna make it!” she yells 

“They’re just overachievers” Devan says laughing

“Go underachievers!!” Christine yells

We all laugh as we finish our laps and the girls in the first group start making jokes at us. Christine puts up a good fight for us but ends up pouting and walking off. We all laugh at her then go to pack up our stuff. Jenna walks over and puts a cold dripping wet towel over my head as I finish putting my things into my bag. I pull it off, throwing it on the bench and give her a devious smile, holding up my cold bottle of water. She quickly turns to run away, even with my aching body I catch up to her, and pull her to the ground. I climb on top of her and hold the bottle above her head.

“If you don’t apologize I’ll pour this all over you” I say teasingly tipping it a bit more

“I’m sorry!! I’m sorrrry!!” she yells

“Now give me a kiss and I’ll forgive you” I say putting the bottle down

She leans up as I lean down and gives me a slow and gentle kiss. I pull away smiling and get off her, helping her up. I take my bag into the locker room and Jenna goes into the trainer’s area to put her things away. As I undress I notice Bailey’s things are still in here and it looks like Carson hasn’t been in yet. I wrap a towel around myself and walk over to the trainer’s area and hop up on one of the benches.

“Jenna?”

“Yes Mia?” she says walking over to me with her hands on either side of me

“What do you think about sex like right now?” I ask putting my arms around her neck