Chapter 1

» » » » » » » » »

Alexis 🐳💙: hey where ya at? you're gna be late for school

I put my phone down and let out a sigh. Kayden is nowhere to be found. He has a bloody phone but apparently he doesn't know how to use it.

He's always making me wait at this dumbass bus stop, he's never on time.

Kayden alights from the bus, holding his phone tightly in his hands. "What? Do you not own a phone?" I glare at him.

"Babe, lets not fight in the morning." Kayden place his arm on my back and push me lightly forward. "Plus, I did told you not to wait for me."

"You didn't!" I throw my hands up in the air, "are you on your period?" Kayden frowns a little. I roll my eyes at him, "does it ever occur to you that you just pissed me off sometimes?"

I storm off and went into my class.

Kayden ❤️: why are you mad for??

Alexis 🐳💙: you're always late, you don't even feel guilty about it. and stop blaming girls' periods whenever they're mad, it's unfair.

Kayden ❤️: wtf?? then are you going through some phase? why are you giving me attitude early in the morning.

Alexis 🐳💙: goddamnit! don't you understand? i want you to put effort into our relationship & be less of a douche bag.

Kayden ❤️: WELL i am SORRY, i am not good enough for you

Kayden ❤️: i guess I WILL NEVER BE.

Kayden ❤️ went offline.

Geez, he's always like that! I throw my phone in my bag and took out my books.

"Hey, you okay?" Veronica turns around.

Name: Veronica Rose Wong
Age: 18
Birthdate: 13th April 2000
Occupation: Student of Sunset Valley High School
Relationship Status: in a relationship with myself ♥️
Bio: love yourself ❣️

"Yeah, I am fine." I nodded, looking at her with with blurry vision. Veronica sighs and pass me a pack of tissue.

"Hey Nate!" Veronica perks up at the sight of him. Shit, Nate can't see me like this.

"Hey... Morning." Nate put his hand on my shoulder and sits next to me, "Kayden looks furious... So what happened?"

I mentally sighed and shut my eyes, "nothing..." I muttered.

"It's always something, Anne." Nate states with a shrug. "Mrs Wong is here." I change the subject.

Mrs Wong is our English Literature teacher and also Veronica's mother. Our families are good friends, we often go on vacations together.

After a few lessons, we head for lunch. Normally Kayden would ask me to get him a sandwich and head out to the parking lot where he would be with his friends.

But I don't want to do it anymore, I don't like the long queues and the people surrounding around me. He doesn't understand the anxiety that I feel when he ask me to do things like this.

But I still do it anyways... Because I love him.

I sit beside Veronica, skipping meals as usual. "Hey Alex, going for training?" Naomi ask as she walks past our table.