Royal Love- Fillie~ Part 2

Last part of this; enjoy!!

**

"What you did was completely unacceptable!" The king yells at his son, Finn. Finn's cheeks are tinted with a light red, both from embarrassment and anger.

"What's so wrong with wanting to be with her?" He snaps. He was sick and tired of having to follow every single rule. He wanted to be free for once. He wanted to marry whoever he wanted; and he wanted to marry Millie.

"She is dirty. She is not royalty, and she never will be! You're lucky I even let you talk to her!" Finn clenches his jaw. Dirt. The girl he loves is only seen as dirt. "I'm done with following your stupid rules, okay dad?!"

His father's angry expression shifts quickly to a shocked one. Finn never talked back to his father like that.

"I love Millie. I want to marry her. I don't want to marry a princess who has rehearsed to be a different person. I want Millie because she is the most genuine person I've ever met." Finn's face softens to a pleading expression.

King Wolfhard purses his lips, taking in the expression of Finn. "You really do love her?" He asks after a few moments.

"More than life itself."

He sighs, and pinches the bridge of his nose. "Fine."
***

"That dirty girl was kissed by the prince!" People yell, pointing disgustedly at Millie. The princesses all look at her with loathing and disgust. The guests all look confused and yet even disappointed.

They begin to throw insults at her, and she hides her face in her hands. Didn't they know she didn't choose to kiss him?

He kissed her!

He kissed her. Her heart deflates the more times she repeats the words inside her head. He was the one who did it. He would be shamed for this, no doubt.

"Hey!" A loud voice booms, and Millie looks up to see Finn and his father walk back in. "Sit down, all of you!" The king orders, and Finn makes brief eye contact with Millie.

The king sits back down on his throne, but Finn does not. He stands in front of the people, scanning their intimidated postures. Then he walks to Millie, smiling gently at her.

"What are you doing?" She whisper yells at him as he stops in front of her. "Do you trust me?" He whispers, and she bites her lip.

She nods softly, and he grins at her. He takes her hand, and guides her to the front of the room. He faces the crowd of confused and disgusted guests. Finn still holds Millie's hand, squeezing it gently.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I, Finn Wolfhard, heir to the throne after my beloved father, have found the girl I wish to marry." He states to the people, he had been forced to rehearse this line for years.

"She is not a princess. But she is an angel. I have known her since I was a young boy. She has been with me for all this time, so what better girl to be with? I love this girl next to me.  I do not care that she is not of royalty. You can disapprove all you wish to; but this is the girl I want to marry."

He pauses, turning his attention away from the shocked faces of every person in the grand room.

"So, Millie Bobby Brown... will you be my queen?" He asks, pulling out the large diamond ring and kneeling before the gorgeous girl he had heart eyes for since he was very young.

Her eyes fill with tears. She stares down at the boy, whose eyes reflect fear.

She takes a deep breath, before nodding quickly. "Of course." She breathes out, and Finn grins like a little boy in a candy store.