I'm only gonna break your heart pt.6: Jungkook 🌹

Почніть із самого початку

"Okay okay! Areum will have her cookies but after practice"

"Pactice?" She repeats as she looks at you, putting her cute little hands over your chest
"Hmm.... Areumie doesn't wants to play casio?" You ask with a hint of suspicion. Your girl's eyes to brighten up as she hears the word casio.. well you had been taking her to the classes as well and were intending to teach her to play it too so that she makes it as her hobby once she grows up and you could see how good she was considering her age..

"Les go!!" She cheers excitedly making you awe at her cuteness..

~~
You smile as you see your students playing the casio so dedicatedly. It made your chest swell up with pride to realize how productive you were being..
It was something that was missing from the time when you were with him..
Him.

Yes your heart still aches whenever you think about jungkook.. your instincts still makes you wonder if hes still okay, if he's doing good.
You had come to know that your cousin had gotten hitched about 3.5 years ago and you also got the wind that it wasn't jungkook..
Maybe he found someone else?

"Eomma!" Your daughter shakes you from your thoughts as she clutches on to your dress tightly, her eyes sparkling like diamonds-- you knew she wanted attention from you..

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Yes baby" you rotate your chair and pick her up, she humphs and whines.. yeah well these days she was getting a little cranky and you wondered if that had something to do with having a single parent (?)
Areum had only started to go to school and of course she saw how her friends and classmates would be fetched by two adults and sometimes by a female figure and on some days by a male..

You knew kids are curious beings and they start getting confused if something is missing from their life..

In areum's case it was her father..

Your daughter had once asked you something regarding this. It was this one day while you were dropping her to school and out of nowhere she asked you, "what is a father?"

Your heart pinched so much and for a while you were unable to produce any sound. Words were so difficult to comprehend that all that came out was nothing but those salty tears!

You did show areum Jungkook's photos that day because of course it wasn't justified for the poor girl to remain completely unaware about the fact that even she has someone called a 'father' in her life alike her classmates except that he is physically absent..

"Eomma.... play!" She whines as she randomly presses her fingers on your casio producing a non coherent sound in the process..

You smile and nod at your daughter, you bring your chair closer to the instrument while having your girl still on your laps..

"But then baby won't disturb eomma, hmm? Your oppas and eonnie's will get distracted" you point at your students who were still busy practicing..

She nods as she looks at you with her big eyes..