The Boyfriend- Mileven

This chapter is short, but sweet. Just like Millie.

Warning; slightly triggering? And language

**

"Please? Just one date. I promise it will be worth your time." The school's player, Tyler, leans against the locker, entrapping El.

"No." She states for the hundredth time, her patience far past gone. "Come on babygirl. I'll make it a great time." He winks, leaning his chest onto hers.

"Leave me alone." She says, pushing him off of her. "Why? Are you a lesbian or something?" He snorts, crossing his arms as she quickly grabs her folders and books from her locker.

"No. I have a boyfriend. But what you're saying is insensitive." She says, slamming the locker door and storming away from him.

He rushes to keep up with her, pushing into some students.

"Dick!" Someone yells, having been pushed to the ground by the most hated, yet apparently desired, guy in school. "I told you I have a boyfriend." She says, not even looking over her shoulder to see him.

"Who is it then?" He asks, rolling his eyes slightly.

"Me." A different voice replies, stepping up to Tyler. Eleven stops in her tracks, smiling lightly at the comforting sound of his voice. She turns around to see Mike, face inches from Tyler.

A sharp glare is passed between the two; but Tyler's has a hint of fear. Mike was a good 5 inches taller than Tyler, and he had definitely gotten stronger over the course of a few years.

"You?" Tyler scoffs, looking up at Mike.

"Yes, me. Why are you bothering my girlfriend?" He asks, shooting harsh daggers with his eyes.

"She obviously would want me more than you. You're probably still a virgin. I have experience." Tyler smirks, feeling a burst of confidence.

"I would never want you over Mike." Eleven states.

Mike smiles slightly, but doesn't take his eyes away from Tyler. "And you think I'm a virgin?"

Tyler swallows harshly, feeling slightly small under the sharp gaze of Mike.

"You are, right?"

"No, and you bet your ass it was with my girlfriend." He shoves Tyler slightly, and Eleven walks to him, pulling him away.

"What an asshole." Mike mutters under his breath, as Eleven guides him into an empty storage closet.

She closes the door behind them, and watches his slightly angry features. His jaw is clenched tightly, and his eyes are prickled with hot anger.

She cups his face, and his features instantly soften when he looks at her big brown eyes. Those damn eyes. "Thank you." She whispers, pressing her lips onto his.

He smiles into the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her even closer to his body.

"You didn't have to tell him about... that." She mumbles as she pulls away.

He smirks slightly, running a hand through her curly hair. "Had to let him know that you're mine." She blushes slightly.

Even though they had been dating for 4 years, she still got flustered around him. And Mike found it adorable.

"I love you." She breathes, hands still cupping his smooth face. He pecks her lips briefly, but it still feels like magic to both of them.

"I love you more." He smiles, and she rests her head on his chest. He leans down slightly to kiss her neck. She lets out a tiny squeal; he had kissed her sweet spot.

"Stop teasing me." She mumbles, pulling away to look at his mischievous eyes.

"Fine." He smirks, before pressing his lips onto hers, less gentle than before. She tangled her hands in his soft curls.

He pulls her, if possible, even closer to his body, immediately feeling her warmth.

The door opens and they jump apart, seeing Dustin standing across the doorway. He covers his eyes, gagging.

"For fucks sake!" He yells, quickly rushing away from the couple.
***

Dustin is such a 5th wheel.

Thank you guys for 11k! *wink wink*

Word count: 624