Royal Love- Fillie~ Part 1

SHE LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL SKSKSJ THEY ARE SUCH AN ATTRACTIVE CAST I CANT BREATHE

**

"But father, please. Why should I have to be forced to marry a princess?" Finn whines to his father, who shakes his head, his crown shaking gently upon his grey hair.

"It is tradition, my dear son. You know this is how it has been for centuries. You will not be the one who breaks it." His father leans farther down onto his throne, and Finn purses his lips.

"But what if I don't find any interest in the princesses that present themselves?" He asks, hands flailing with a slight anger.

"You will."

Finn sighs, and turns on his heel. He storms out of the grand room, and out of the enormous hall.

He continues his walk until he reaches the kitchen, and peeks his head in. He grins when he sees his favorite servant.

Millie.

"Mills!" He greets, and she turns around, grinning when she sees her childhood best friend. "Finnie!" She squeals, placing the knife on the cutting board and rushing to him.

She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. He chuckles, wrapping an arm around her waist.

They pull away shortly after, Millie adverting her eyes as to make sure he didn't notice the pink tinge on her cheeks.

They had meet when they were young; 8 years old to be exact. But now they were 20, and Finn was the next to inherit the throne. Millie had grown strong feelings for the boy, but she didn't dare act on them.

She was a servant; below royalty. Finn was a prince; royalty itself. He wouldn't want to be with her, she was poor, she didn't have 1,000 dresses, she didn't look like royalty, she was not important to society.

"How's my favorite girl?" He asks, and she bites her lip, a smile tugging at her lips. "Tired. With your coronation coming up, your father is working us extra hard." She sighs, turning back to the food she was working on before he came in.

"You are coming to the coronation, right?" He asks, sitting down on one of the small chairs. She nods slowly, chopping at the vegetables. "I'm on duty that day. I'll give you my secret recipe if you'd wish." She turns around briefly to shoot him a wink.

He laughs, and her heart melts at the sound. "I love your recipe." She smiles to herself.

"Are you excited to finally find your wife?" The words slip out of her mouth before she could stop. She tenses slightly. She had been trying to forget that tomorrow was the day she officially didn't have a chance with the first boy that ever stole her heart.

He is quiet for a few moments, before he clears his throat.

"I-I guess. I just wish I didn't have to follow the stupid rules. I don't want to be forced to choose someone. I want to choose freely."

Her heart tugs in her chest; a small shimmer of hope is felt within her. But it is gone almost as soon as it came.

He still wouldn't want a servant.

"Is there anyone you have an eye for?" She asks curiously. He bites his lip. Yes. You. A voice inside of his head whispers, and he tries to shake it out.

It was true; but he couldn't be with her. She wouldn't want him. She deserved so much better than him.

"There is one person. But she wouldn't ever love me back." He sighs.