Everyone Fears the Monster (Logicality)

Patton raced down the hallway, his heart thumping in his chest. Through the blood roaring in his ears he heard the quick and quiet footsteps of the monster that was chasing him.

Patton ducked around a corner and kept running, his breath coming put in sharp gasps.

Behind him, the creature kept pace.

Suddenly Patton skidded to a halt. He stared in terror at the walk in front of him. He had forgotten this hallway was a dead end.

The footsteps behind him slowed, and Patton whipped around to see his pursuer walking slowly now.

Patton felt his heart race faster, and a bead of sweat rolled down his face.

"Nowhere to run now.~" It said, smirking.

Then it lunged at Patton.

Patton screamed.

                                                                     //////////////////

"LOHOHOGAHAHAHAHAN!" Patton shrieked, kicking and squirming fruitlessly as Logan blew a huge raspberry on his stomach.

Logan ignored him, instead choosing to blow more raspberries and wiggle his fingers over Patton's hips, a weak point Logan knew well. Patton snorted, divided between pushing Logan's head away and swatting at his hands.

"PLEHEHEHEHEASE! IHIHIHI CAHAHAHAHAHAN'T!" Cried Patton, tears welling in his tightly-shut eyes.

Logan sat up, grinning down at his mess of a lover. Patton's glasses were askew, and his raggedy breath was riddled with lefttover giggles. His hair was a beautiful mess, and Logan felt a spark of warmth in his heart.

"Ihi... i hate yohou," growled Patron good-naturedly as Logan pulled him to his feet.

"You love me," Logan teased. 

Patton grinned. "Dang straight."

Logan chuckled, pressing a soft kiss to Patton's neck, elicting a squeak and a few giggles.

Patton's eyes sparkled through his glasses. "You know I hate when you chase me like that."

"You love it."

"Of course I do."

Patton giggled.

"I'm gonna get revenge one day."

"I hope you do."

Virgil walked by at that moment, and stuck out his tongue for Logan to see and mouthed "gay!"

"Although," Logan said, narrowing his eyes at Virgil, "I believe a certain Virgil needs to be taught a lesson."

Patton nodded, seeing Virgil's eyesnwiden with panic. "You're right."

Virgil took off, Patton and Logan on his heels.

Roman looked up from his phone to see Virgil get scooped up by Patton and tickled until he shrieked for mercy.

Roman smiled.

Everyone fears the monster.

It's short, I knwo, but I had a flash of inspiration and decided to write a little thing. Apologies if you expected more

Andi out!