Tweets (Crankiplier)

Mark scrolled through his Twitter, humming softly to himself. Ethan leaned against him, his cheek against Mark's, watching Mark run through his recent tweets.

"What the...?" Mark muttered, narrowing his eyes as he saw a tweet he didn't recognize. He looked closer.

"Ethan, do you know what-" Mark paused as he saw Ethan slap a hand over his mouth to muffle his hysterical giggles

"Ethan?" Mark stared at his boyfriend, concerned. "What?..."

The two were silent for a moment, then Ethan snorted and bursts into loud, boisterous laughter, collapsing against Mark.

"Ethan!" Mark couldn't help laughing himself as Ethan let out a wheeze, cackling.

"What happened?" Mark asked when he had composed himself, still chuckling a little.

"I-I tweeted th-that and the reactions from y-your fans!" Choked out Ethan, sill giggling wildly.

Mark narrowed his eyes. "It was you?"

Ethan stopped giggling immediately and swallowed. "I-I did..."

An evil smirk crossed Mark's face. "You know you're not supposed to do that..."

Ethan's eyes widened in fear and he scooted away. "I'm s-sorry!"

"And now you must be punished," said Mark, wiggling his fingers at Ethan.

The blue-haired man jumped up off the couch and ran, Mark close behind. Ethan raced up the stairs and around a corner, and when he didn't hear Mark's footsteps anymore he breathed a sigh of relief.

"Found you..." Mark's voice sounded close to his ear, and he shrieked in surprise as Mark's arms wrapped around him and pulled him into Mark's chest.

"MARK I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T!" shouted Ethan, thrashing in his captor's hold, but Mark only clung tighter.

"Don't what, cutie?" Mark whispered, making shivers go up Ethan's spine.

"T-tickle me!" Ethan realized he had made a mistake when he saw Mark's eyes gleam with triumph. 

"Gladly." And with that Mark began to ruthlessly scratch at Ethan's hips.

"MARK! FAHAHAHACK!" Shrieked Ethan, squirming. Mark simply chuckled, muttering something to himself.

"STAPITSTAPITSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" Ethan's pleas fell onto deaf ears, however.

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" Said Mark sweetly, making Ethan go bright red. "Don't you looooove it?~"

"IHIHI DOHOHOHO NAHAHAHAT!" The teasing made jolts of ticklish embarrassment course through him, making the sensations twice as bad and he shrieked again, arching his back.

The torture stopped for a moment, but then Ethan stiffened as Mark said, "now time to try out some other spots."

"M-Mahark! Enohough!" Ethan begged, still giggly from the previous ordeal. But his request was ignored as Mark pinned the younger face-down.

"Now, I believe you're ticklish..." Ethan squealed as Mark poked his spine. "Here, correct?"

"M-Mark, please..." Ethan wheezed. "I c-can't..."

"You're going to to have to," Mark said simply, running a finger down Ethan's spine at an agonizingly slow pace, driving the blue-haired boy crazy. He squirmed, giggling hysterically.

"Mahahaharkyhyhy!" Ethan whined through his giggles.

"Marky what? Marky tickle you more?" Teased Mark, making Ethan flush deeper.

"NohohOHOHOHO!" Ethan exploded into hysterical laughter as Mark skittered his fingers up and down his back. He kicked and thrashed hopelessly, cackling.

"STOPIHIHIHIHIHAHAHAHA!" Ethan shrieked, arching his back.

"No way, Blueberry. Your laughter is adorable," replied Mark.

The tickling stopped, and Ethan sucked in air like he couldn't get enough. The smaller barely felt his shirt being pushed up, he was so tired.

For six long, agonizing seconds, there was nothing. Then Ethan felt something very light and very tickly drift across his exposed skin, and he let out a very high-pitched, girly scream before dissolving into desperate hysterics.

"WAHAHAHAHAHA!" Ethan cackled, tears welling in his tightly-shut eyes as the strange object danced over his oh-so-sensitive back, twirling and flicking and wiggling.

Before long Ethan's voice began to die, and Mark, realizing his boyfriend was on the verge of insanity, stopped. 

Ethan didn't move for a while.

"Ethan?" Mark said, concern shimmering in his eyes. A moment passed, and Ethan spoke

"Wh-whahat was thahat?" He asked, twisting to look up at Mark with tear-blurred eyes.

Mark giggled and held up a small paintbrush. Ethan reached out to touch it and immediately giggled as the soft bristles made contact with his skin.

"Fuhuck yohou..." muttered Ethan, glaring at his boyfriend tiredly.

"Love you too," said Mark, kissing the top of Ethan's head and making him giggle.

Mark hoisted Ethan onto his back and carried the smaller boy down the stairs and to the couch in front of the TV. Sitting Ethan down, Mark sat next to him and turned on the TV.

After a minute, Mark felt something on his shoulder and turned to see Ethan had fallen asleep and was resting his head against him. Murmuring a quiet "aww", Mark wrapped his arms around Ethan and, after a few minutes, fell asleep too as the credits of Walking Dead crackled in the background.

Hey guys, sorry for not uploading in a while. I've had a lack of inspiration lately. Thanks for being so patient.