What's Good (YouTube Drabble)

I don't really have the energy or motivation to do a longer one, so this will do, i hope.

Ship: none

Summary: mark pulls a shitty joke.

"Oh, gross," said Mark, fanning the air in front of him. Jack looked over curiously. 

"What is it?"

"It smells like good fam in here."

Jack's confusion grew, and he raised an eyebrow.

"What's good fam?"

"Bruh i'm just chillin, what about you?" Said Mark cheekily, doing finger guns in Jack's direction. Felix burst out laughing from across the room, doubling over in the large armchair he was seated in. Next to Jack, Ethan groaned and rolled his eyes. Jack found himself grinning, despite how fucking stupid mark's joke was.

"Oh, shut your trap, you ass," Jack retorted playfully, poking Mark in the side and making him jump, "or I might just have to tickle you."

"Try me, fam," Mark said haughtily, crossing his arms.

Jack didn't even reply as he tackled Mark off the couch, making the latter yelp and tumble onto the carpet.

Within seconds Jack had Mark pinned to the floor and was digging mercilessly into his stomach.

"WAHAHAHAIT IHIHIHI'M SOHOHOHORRYHYHY!" Pleaded the red-haired man, kicking and squirming.

"You crossed the line with that shit," responded Jack casually. "No apologies from you are to be tolerated in this establishment.

Mark did not respond, knowing his humour was stupid, and just laughed, his voice going up an octave when Jack leaned over and blew a raspberry on his sensitive stomach.

"NAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAP!"

"I'll stop when you're dead."

The tickling went on for what seemed like hours to poor Mark, as Jack switched bewteen spots and blew raspberries and nuzzled at all his sensitive places. Only when Mark began to wheeze did Jack cease, sitting up.

"You good, fam?" He asked jokingly.

"Fuhuck ohohoff," replied Mark, making Jack snort.

"Later. Not in front of Felix and Ethan."

"I wouldn't mind!" Called Felix from the other side of the room, making the two blush.

Ethan rolled his eyes. "Thanks for considering me."

Jack grinned. "Happy to."

"Get off, you bastard," complained Mark, pushing Jack in the chest. Jack chuckled and hopped off his friend, helping him sit up and catch his breath.

Jack smiled.

I guess it's not too bad if he makes jokes.