All About Me (Roman and Virgil)

Plot: Virgil's had enough of Roman's self-conceited bullshit

You could take this as prinxiety, but I didn't mean it that way. Platonic prinxiety? Sure.

Roman twirled again, making Virgil groan. The fanciful trait had been at this for what felt like hours, telling Virgil how beautiful Roman's damn "emblem thingies" were. Virgil was sick of it.

"Roman, stop," he said, making Roman pause.

"What, am I getting on your nerves?"

"Yes, actually. Your self-conceited bullshit is annoying me!" Virgil shifted on the couch, making it creak.

Roman gasped and put a hand to his heart. "I am NOT self-conceited!"

Virgil groaned. "If you say one more damn thing about yourself I will actually murder you."

"You wouldn't," Roman said, smirking, "because you can't cook for the life of you and need me or one of the others to do it."

"That's IT!" Virgil leaped to his feet, and Roman raced away, laughing. 

"Try and catch me!" Teased Roman. "You can't, can you? Because I'm faster than you, too!"

Virgil yelled a war cry and leaped on Roman, both of the men tumbling to the floor. Roman was giggling, and Virgil couldn't help but be amused. He shifted to sit on Roman's hips, making the prince blush a little. But the fanciful trait didn't acknowledge the red dusting his cheeks.

"You've gotten soft, living with us," said Roman cheekily. "You goof around like everyone else, and I have SEEN you snuggle with us."

"Soft?" Virgil let out a small chuckle. "Of course I haven't gone soft. And I'll prove it."

"How?" Challenged Roman, although fear sparked in his chocolatey eyes.

Virgil smirked, wiggling his fingers. "By tickling you until you pass out."

Roman shrieked as Virgil's fingers skittered across his stomach, and though try as he might, he could not get Virgil off for the life of him. 

"VIHIHIHIRGIHIHIL STAHAHAHAHAP!" He pleaded, pushing at the anxiety trait's hands.

"Ooh, does the mighty Princey have a ticklish tummy?~" Virgil teased, making Roman flush as red as his sash.

"SHAHAHAHAHAHASH!" 

"It's quite silly that such a regal person would have such a petty weakness."

Roman didn't reply, throwing his head back as he cackled.

Virgil smirked. It was actually kind of awesome seeing the usually dignified trait in such a vulnerable state. For a moment a memory crossed his mind, distracting him: of Roman, sitting on the couch as a child; and Virgil, sneaking up behind him and tickling the crap out of him; and then Roman, just like he was now, but younger, laughing his head off with his eyes closed.

Suddenly a shriek popped out of the writhing trait beneath Virgil, and as he turned his attention back to what he was doing he realized his fingers had wandered to Roman's hips. Virgil smirked, halting the attack for a moment.

"Ticklish here?"

Roman bit the inside of his cheek and looked away, not answering. His chest heaved as he sucked in air greedily.

"I'm going to take that as a yes." Virgil drilled into Roman's hips, making the fanciful trait shriek and melt into hysterical laughter.

Roman grasped Virgil's wrists, pushing on them weakly. Virgil chuckled. 

"Like that's gonna stop me."

Roman didn't speak it aloud, but he knew Virgil adored doing this. He knew the adorable ball of anxiety enjoyed making other people laugh. 

"QUIHIHIHIT IHIHIHIT!" Roman choked through his laughter.

"Not until you stop being conceited."

"IHIHI'M NOHOT COHOHONCEHEITEHED- FAHAHAHACK!"

Virgil leaned over and began to gently nibble on the edges of Roman's belly button.

"No cursing. That's my thing."

"IHIHIHI'M SAHAHAHAHAHARRYHYHY!"

Virgil stopped for a moment, letting his friend breathe.

"Yohou suhuck," mumbled Roman.

"Oh no, that's YOUR job," said Virgil softly, making Roman flinch and glow a vibrant red.

"SHUT UP!" He choked out through his embarrassment.

"What is happening here?"

Logan was standing in the doorway.

"Um..." Roman trailed off.

"ROMAN WAS BEING SELF-CONCEITED AND SO I TAUGHT HIM A LESSON!" cried Virgil triumphantly.

Roman turned to glare at him playfully, grinning.

"And now your lesson of the day: don't mess with the prince!"

Virgil yelped and ran, Roman chasing close behind, both of them laughing their heads off.

Logan smiled a little and shook his head. "Morons," he muttered, turning around and walking back into his office.

Yayyyy more Sanders sides :3

I PROMISE I'LL GET SOMETHING ASIDE S.S. OUT SOON