✺ Diet (Part 2) ✺

Start from the beginning

"Oh, Jiminie is in his room again. Actually he just got home maybe 30 minutes ago" He said and I smiled.

"Okay thanks!"

"Me, V and Jungkook are going out to eat, all the hyungs already went out to eat, and since no one is cooking tonight we're leaving. Are you okay being here with Jimin? Did you eat already? Do you need us to get anything for you?" Hobi asked and I shook my head.

"No it's okay, I'm cooking something light for myself, thats why I'm holding these grocery bags haha" He just noticed me carrying them and he laughed at himself. I put the stuff in the fridge and went to say bye to the boys who were leaving now.

"Bye Luna! See you!" Tae shouted and I waved. Once they closed the door and I locked it, I decided it was time to confront Jimin.

I stand right in front of his door and knock. "Jimin? Are you in there?" I heard footsteps and a couple seconds later, the door opened to reveal a sweaty Jimin who seemed to be a little out of breath.

"Oh? Hi Luna" He greets me with a smile and I smile lightly back. "Um, the boys all went out to eat dinner, so it's just gonna be us for a while. I just wanted to let you know...but oppa are you okay? You look a little sweaty."

He just lightly laughs and says "Oh really? I didn't notice, it must be hot in here" There he was again...feinging innocence.

"And also oppa, I um, I have something I have to tell you" I say while looking at the ground. I was biting my lip as a sudden rush of nerves hit me.

"Okay" He puts his hand on my shoulder and I look up to see him leading me to his bed. He turns around to shut the door and then he joins me. "What is it you want to tell me?" He smiles and lightly encourages me to speak.

"Um so, I, um....how was your day?" It was the first question to come into my mind and it was silent for a bit before I hear his soft laugh.

"it was fine, not that busy"

"Well since the boys went out to eat, I brought home some chicken for myself from the restaurant we like. I'm not going to finish it all so I was wondering if you want to join me!" I smile big and pretend to be excited about it, even it it was a lie.

I saw it, he had a glint in his eye, he somewhat hesitated before saying "I already ate! Sorry Luna! But the boys might want it later so you can save it for tomorrow!"

That's it, I couldn't take it. I just...snapped.

"When?" My voice turned serious and stone cold, and he looked at me surprised. He had never seen me so serious before and to be honest I didn't recognize my self at that moment.

"Oppa, what's going on? You've been saying that for past few weeks and...I'm worried. Please don't be upset with me and just hear me out. Okay, I don't know if you noticed but I was gone all day, but what I did all day was...follow you." He furrowed his eyebrows and I started to pick up an angry vibe from him.

"I saw you go to the gym, I went to Big Hit with you, and not once did I see you order anything to eat or eat a snack besides having that shake, water, and a banana. ALL DAY Jimin!"

"Luna what the hell! It's none of your business!" If I was concerned and angry, I would have been scared of Jimin now. Jimin RARELY gets angry, and when he does it's scary. But I'm not backing out. I need to figure out what's wrong.

"Yes it is! Jimin I care about you, and I just want to know what's happening! If you're on a diet, you could just tell me now but from what I saw today, it looks like you're starving yourself! You've gotten skinny, and if you wanted to shed a few pounds I respect that, but the way you're doing it is worrying me..."