Acknowledgements and Afterword

Most people usually list a variety of factors as their reasoning for their success and milestones for their work. Some say hard work, some say lots of coffee, some say that the time amount helped them. For me, the biggest factor was your guys' undying support for my work. Without that, I don't know what I Never Imagined would've become. 

If I were to start listing every single person I thank for reading I Never Imagined and supporting me, then you guys would never be able to finish this note. You guys have been some of the best people I've ever met. You're all so supportive, so sweet, and just so patient with me when I leave my wicked cliffhangers. I'm really touched that you've stuck around with me for this long. 

Thank you all so much for supporting me through this crazy journey that we've been through. We rode this out together, and we finally made it to the end. I'm sending all the love and hugs that I possibly can. 

Thanks a bunch for loving the characters with all your heart. Ray loves you guys too. He's sending his love to you as you read this. (You're all "belle" to him, don't worry). Thank you guys for sticking around when you wanted to laugh, cry, punch a wall, or melt of cuteness. Without your guys' support and love, then this story wouldn't be the same. I probably wouldn't have had the motivation to keep on writing this story for you guys. I thank you guys so much for that.

It was such a pleasure writing this book for you guys. The amount of love that I've received for this book is insane. Just thank you, thank you, thank you. I wish I could just send an infinite amount of "thank you"s to you guys.

And, now for the last question in this book. What was your favorite part of I Never Imagined, and why? Let me know in the comments.

As always, please vote/comment/follow/message/share if you like this story. I'll see you guys very soon, with the first chapters of my chicklit novel coming out soon. Have a great time.

I love you guys so much, for all eternity,

Shree