Falling Forever With You

My eyes widened as he cocked the gun making it no longer safety. I backed away slowly afraid that I'll be shot again for the third time. The staring was intense and I swear there was a glimpse of happiness in his eyes. I was just terrified knowing that he would pull the trigger like he did the first time. He lowered the gun and walked towards me. He walked around me wrapped his arm around my neck from behind and pulled me to his chest. I kicked and tried to struggle in his arms but he only tightened is grip on my neck. I stopped when he put the gun to my head. I was getting weaker from blood loss. I looked up and saw that Caesar was very scared. Then Koba threw the gun up and started shooting at Caesar.

Caesar hid behind a wall until Koba stopped shooting. Then he turned towards Maurice's direction and started shooting at Maurice and the other saved apes. Caesar was very furious. He jumped down and hit Koba down hard making him let me go. I fell down near the edge, feeling the pole going deeper. I whimpered and touched the pole slightly. Blood was dripping down the pole and through my shirt. I looked up and saw that Caesar was winning the fight. Koba ran to me and grabbed me by the neck. He pulled me up into the air above nothing but air and far below, destroyed floors. We were high up in the building, so the drop was pretty high. I closed my eyes for a second and dug my nails into his hands.

He snarled at me and wrapped his hand even tighter around my neck. I watched Caesar as I panicked. He was as scared as I was. Koba then pulled my face towards me and licked the side of my cheek. Caesar at the moment looked very ferocious. My eyes were going blurry and my body was feeling limp. My hands wrapped around his hand loosened and then fell. Koba smiled at Caesar and before I know it I was falling through the air. Time seemed to slow down for me. I wasn't as scared as I thought i'd be. It felt nice feeling the wind, but also very frightening. I looked around me and saw that droplets of blood were falling above me. I looked into Caesar's eyes one more time thinking that this might be the last time I ever get to see him. Before I passed out I saw Andy, Luther, Blue Eyes and his brother and the one I love the most, Caesar, flash before my eyes and passed out into the air.

When I woke up I felt light above me and voices. I so tired to even open my eyes. Every part of my body felt paralyzed. Most of my body felt sore especially my arm and my stomach where I had been stabbed my a psychotic monkey. In my mind I found this a little funny. How in the hell would I get into something like this? How did I get here in the first place? How did Andy and Luther get here too? How am I still alive? I just got stabbed and shot. I lost a lot of blood, how the fucking hell am I alive? Am I immortal or something? Or I cannot just die yet? For a while my thoughts went like that until I heard a familiar voice I loved so much. "Awake my....flower."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo hoo!!! I hoped you liked it!! Don't worry it's not my last one. I'm thinking about writing a sequel. Comment and tell me what you think please!! :D
Oh and please give me advice if I should write a sequel. :P