I Will Hold On For You

I blushed and put my shirt back on staring at Caesar. God he looks good when he's concentrating. I smiled and walked over to him in front of the small window. All the apes were outside waiting for us. He's got to leave now. I hugged Caesar and whispered "I love you Caesar. Be careful." I didn't want him to leave something might go wrong. I was scared for him. I let go and walked away towards the door thingy. Since Will's girlfriend lived here maybe she has something that might fit me. I walked pass Malcolm on the way out and stopped. "You may go in now." I said sadly. I walked around the house and found Will's room I looked through his girlfriends clothes and found a tank top and a black sweater.

I threw my old dirty shirt on the floor I grabbed the new shirt and pulled it on carefully making sure not to hurt myself. I put on the black sweater and smiled. I sighed and sat down on the bed. I heard the door creek open, I looked over and saw that it was Caesar's youngest son. I laughed at him as only his head peeked though the doorway out of curiosity. He walked up to the side of the bed and climbed up the bed sheets. He crawled into my arms and grasped my sweater. I looked at him and he reached out to touch my nose. That reminds me where is Andy and Luther. They're probably sleeping in a room. Caesar probably left to save the other Apes from Koba's grasp. I think I should leave this city. What would Caesar do if I left. Would he look for me or find another ape female. This is not the place for a seven year old and a right year old.

"What should I do?" asked the baby softly, hoping deep down he would answer knowing that he couldn't speak. I closed my eyes and felt someone beside the bed. It was Andy and Luther. They both crawled on either side of me and hugged me. I smiled and watched as all three of them fell asleep. I had to go find Caesar. I got up slowly and set down the baby between Andy and Luther. I ran out the door and through the the main door. I closed it and started dashing to where Caesar was fighting with Koba or where it's going to happen. Somehow and very oddly I had got up to the top of the tower. The sun was starting to fade away into the clouds.

It was very high but I couldn't leave Caesar. I had to be brave. When I was younger I had a friend and her mother was an acrobat. So her mother taught me some skills and a little bit of combat fighting. My mother hated of the idea of someone else trying to be my mother when we had nothing. She ruined my life I could have been a lot of things but my mother thought nothing of me as just an animal. I eventually got useful to her when she got pregnant with Luther and Andy. They're actually my half brothers. But to me they'll always be my best friends to the end. I love them so much. I then saw Caesar from a distance about to fight with Koba. I felt like something bad was going to happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if I made it a little shorter. I just want to update now because it's late and I can't think very well. But the story will continue going on in two different stories. THANK YOU EVERYONE for the advice and opinions, I really LOVE IT when yoy guy's comment. I will update tomorrow. Goodnight and Good morning!!