I'm Sorry

I just looked at them confused and then looked at Ceaser for the answer. "What is it?" A tear escaped his eye and it just broke my heart. "My wife has passed." He said softly. My eyes widened and my mind raced. She can't be dead. She lives in the movie. What's going on? I was confused. I looked down and I felt bad for them especially for the baby. He never got to be with his mother that long. That's so sad. Ceaser walked out with Blue Eyes behind him and calmly walked up to the big rock. I bet there's going to be a speech. I wonder how much time he's going to have for the baby.

Maybe I could help him raise him. I have nothing else better to do. I looked up and the baby has been passed to Blue Eyes. Ceaser was signing to all the apes surrounding him. Telling them that the queen has passed, saying how helpful Cornelia was, how they had beautiful children, saying how much he loved her. I thought it was beautiful the way his words went. It was nice. I wish someday that someone would say something to me like when I die.

The shivering of Andy and Luther snapped me out of my thoughts. I took off my jacket and wrapped it around them. It was cold. Andy woke up and saw what was going on. He got up from my lap and grabbed some flowers that a few feet away. He walked up to the grave and laid flowers on top. He walked up to next to Ceaser and held his hand. Ceaser looked down and smiled lightly at Andy. I smiled and looked at them. I hugged Luther tighter to me and kissed his head.  He woke up and got of my arms. He stood next to Andy and hugged him.

I leaned back and man I feel so tired. I saw the baby crawl out of Blue Eyes arms and walk around. He saw me and crawled to me. I picked him up and hugged him. I put my hand in front of his face and he grabbed on to my finger. He looked confused. I held him tighter to my chest and hummed him a lullaby. He fell asleep in my arms and held on to my finger. Blue Eyes watched me as I held his baby brother. He smiled and walked to his father. I leaned back against the wall and held Ceaser's baby. It felt like the day's when Andy and Luther were still baby's. I missed it. Maybe I could have a baby one day. Probably not but who knows. I fell asleep with the baby.

When I woke up I was in the nest thing again. I noticed the baby was still in my arms, still sleeping. The moon's light made the room look beautiful and nice. I held the baby tighter. I noticed Ceaser was in not to far from where I was laying down. He was sitting down against the wall. "You..awake?" He said softly. "Yes." I said in a whisper. I turned to him. "Where's Luther and Andy?" I turned my head down to look at the baby. "Asleep." He said looking in a different direction. I turned to the same direction and saw them sleeping in a pile of leaves. A couple feet away was Blue Eyes sleeping peacefully. I got up and walked to Ceaser. "Here's your son." I said handing him his child. I sat down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. I smiled softly and said "I'm sorry about your wife.....She's in a better place now. But you'll see her again one day." He turned to the baby and smiled softly. Ceaser laid down the baby chimp on a pile of leaves that I hadn't seen since I sat down.

He turned back to me I didn't realize how close we were until I felt his breath going from my cheek to my neck. I shivered from his warm breath. Man should I kiss him? No I shouldn't. Yes I should. No I can't his wife just died. No I'm not going to do it. He probably doesn't like me that way. I stared into his eye's and said "Well goodnight Ceaser." I got up slowly and started walking back to the pile of leaves but a hand grabbed my wrist. I looked at the hand then Ceaser. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me softly. i was surprised but before I could respond he pulled away. I looked at him shocked and touched his face. He touched my hand and closed his eyes. I felt relaxed. He let go and walked to a pile of leaves next to his baby and laid down.

I walked back to my nest made of leaves and laid down. Wow did that just happen or am I dreaming. I never thought I'd kiss an ape. What if I became his girlfriend? No it's not going to work out. Ah damn it. Why does everything good have to end so soon. This sucks. The world just likes to bend me over and bind me in the ass!!! What the fudge!! If Blue Eyes found out he would hate me! I soon fell asleep after arguing with myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy's I was wondering if you guy's could comment and help me make some romance scenes!!! So please comment soon!!!! :D