I'm Falling

Tears started to swell up in my eyes as I looked into nothing. Caesar quickly walked up to me and looked down at me affectionately. I watched as Caesar pushed the hair away from my eyes and shaked uncontrollably. I smiled at him softly as I touched his hand. "It's ok." I said softly to Caesar. He looked at the pole still inside my stomach. "I'll love you forever." I whispered softly to Caesar. He reached out and touched my cheek genuinely. I smiled and touched his hand. I closed my eyes and laid my head down. I felt the wind breezily touch my face and blew more of my hair into my face. I opened my eyes again and simpered sadly knowing that this might be the last chance I get to see my beloved Caesar.

Maybe I will be able to see my beloved once again. He then got up and walked to the other apes, helping and lifting things that were trapping themselves underneath. I can't believe I'm still alive. I've been shot twice and stabbed with a pole. How am I not dead yet? I've lost so much blood since I got here. Yet I still got strength to run and move around. What am I super women. I giggled a little bit, hurting myself in the process. I groaned, touching my wound. I'm probably not going to make it this time. I got up slowly, almost falling down a couple times and started wobbling around trying to help apes that were injured and trapped. They all looked at me with the same facial expression, fear. They all tried to help me because I still had the pole inside me but I refused nicely to them.

I don't luke the way that people pity me when I'm hurt. I just hate it. I'm pretty sure some people enjoy the attention but I despise it. At first they don't like you for no reason and then they try to be all nice to you. Like are you serious? That's messed up. But if I pulled the pole out i would just bleed even more then I already am. I would die quicker and it would hurt a lot. Plus there would be an immense quantity of blood on the floor. I stopped and leaned against a wall. Part of my energy went into helping the other apes when I could've just rested. But that would be just horrible, just laying down while others died. I wasn't really the kind of person to just sit on my ass and do nothing while some other person was doing it for me. I don't like it at all when someone does something for me that I wanted to do for myself.

I've been doing things for myself all my life without anyone's help, so I guess I got into the habit of doing it alone. Especially without my mother, since she left Andy and Luther to me. I'm the most responsible in my family but not without with a little help of Luther. When they try to help me I think it's adorable sometimes. At least they had someone to take care of them while they're younger. Who will take care of them after I'm gone? Will Caesar watch over them? Or will Malcolm take them away? Hopefully Malcolm doesn't take them away and Caesar watches over them as they grow up. What if I die now? I'll probably never know what they'll grow into. How nice and strong they'll be. Or get to see my nephew's and niece's. A tear slid down my face as I hunged my head low.

I gritted my teeth out of frustration and got up. I'm not going to die now. I will see my little brothers again. As well as my Caesar and our son. I

looked down and saw that an ape was stuck under a large piece of metal. I climbed down, slipping down a little bit here and there. When I finally got to him, I tried my best to help him out. But I was eventually pushed down to the side roughly. I landed face down in a weird position. My skin scraped against pieces of concrete, and little bits of glass. My forearms, wrist, hands and my left cheek started bleeding. I looked up and saw that Koba had pushed me and had lifted the concrete himself to get a gun. The ape shrieked from being crushed again by hard concrete. Koba turned to me and pointed the gun to my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's sorry I didn't update sooner. I was surrounded.....by family!! O.o Hahahahaha

Please enjoy!!! :D