The Light

Malcolm and his team had gotten the Dam to work and they had been curious to see if it had worked. We rode the horses to a little gas station thing in the woods. The light's were on inside and outside. One of Malcolm's people ran inside to put on a song. I held onto Caesar and kissed the back of his neck. Just then the song started playing. I smiled as he looked at me. I looked down and saw Caesar's infant son reaching up at me from the floor, asking me to carry him. I smiled and held an arm up to him. He climbed up arm and hugged me. I heard whispering so I looked up and saw that it was Ellie whispering in Malcolm's ear. I rolled my eyes and looked at Caesar. Something felt weird about Caesar. He was very warm on his crotch area.

I blushed at the idea of what it may be. Is he aroused? Holy crap!! Is he turned on by me? I blushed so much I may have turned into a tomato. Like wow how could I turn on a chimpanzee? The real question is how is he going to turn me on? By now Caesar was looking at my breast. I giggled at him and touched his thigh slightly. He looked away embarrassed from what was bothering him. Malcolm turned to Caesar, thanked him and told him he had to go back and stuff. He finally stopped talking. Caesar then told him he trusted him. Where's Koba? Did he go kill Carver yet? Why did he kill him? Oh wait stupid question. I smiled directly to the baby and played with his face. Damn it. He's so damn adorable. Who wouldn't love that face. If I were an ape i'd be ugly as shit.

Well not like Koba of course, I'd be much cuter. But it doesn't matter. All I want to know at this moment is how why is he so turned on? I was too zoned out to actually feel us move until I started slipping off the horse without myself knowing. I quickly grabbed onto Caesar and pulled myself to him. He looked back at me to check on me and I smiled reassuring him. He smiled back and we rode the horses the entire way home. On the way home I was wondering what Malcolm's group were thinking about me and Caesar's relationship. Ellie already asked how I got here and why I was so close to Caesar. I didn't tell her about how I know about what's going to happen in the upcoming events. I did tell her why I was so close to Caesar. She accepted that I had come to love him.

Sometimes I wonder, like what if Caesar left with Will. The story would have been totally different. Koba would have probably took control over the herd. Caesar would have lived a lonely life. I probably would have been forever alone. That would be pretty sad for Caesar, not having children or having time with Cornelia. Never having the chance to hold your children. I felt my hair being tugged slightly on by the baby. He made some cooing sounds and snuggled into my chest. Just like Caesar did when he was a baby chimpanzee. Caesar was very smart for a baby that came out one or two days from his mother's womb. That birth mark on the upper right side of his chest. Would it be weirder if I had a child with Caesar Or if we only just have intercourse.

Well it doesn't matter now. When we got home we walked near up to our home. I smiled as Caesar helped me up the big rock. I locked my arms with Caesar while holding the baby. We walked up near to the edge of the cliff. Why us this so recognisable? What happens here? I looked over at Andy and Luther, and they were playing. I walked up to Ellie, letting go of Caesar and whispered "If anything happens to me here take Andy and Luther to safety please. I put all my hope in you." She looked at me confused then nodded. I walked back to Caesar and smiled. I smiled looking up at the light's in the city. He was looking at a different direction. I looked where he was staring at and saw Koba. He pulled out a gun it at us and the next thing I know I'm on the floor bleeding. I looked over and saw Caesar falling into the water down below. The sanctuary was already burning down. Malcolm and his team already left with Andy and Luther. I got up holding the baby tight and using all my strength I ran out of the sanctuary alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's sorry I didn't update sooner I fell asleep. But other than that enjoy!!