'Love'

I woke up to Caesar's baby grabbing on to my fingers. I smiled and let him play with my fingers. I grabbed him closer to me and hugged him. I kissed him on his little head. Me and him have this little connection. I feel like I could be his mother. Whenever I hold him he just immediately makes me happy. He makes my worries disappear when I hold him. I love the little guy. He's adorable. I looked up and saw Blue Eyes was looking at me weirdly. Andy and Luther were still sleeping. His face showed confusion and anger. "You okay?" I said tilting my head at him. He looked more angry now. He walked over to me and snatched his little brother away from me. He was about to walk out but was stopped by Caesar.

Blue Eyes stopped next to him and gave him a look. He was pretty angry I don't understand why though. What did I do to upset him? All I do is play with his little brother. Maybe he saw us kissing last night. I felt Caesar's hand on my shoulder, his hand snapped me out of my thoughts. "I don't understand why he's angry with me."  I let out a sigh of sadness and he rubbed my shoulder. He used his hand and tilted my head to look at him. He used both his hands to grab my head. Our foreheads touched and I closed my eyes. "I think he saw us last night." I said silently. I pulled away and opened my eyes. He kneed down to my level not breaking eye contact. "I'll go talk to my son." He was about to get up but I grabbed his arm. "N-No I want to talk to him. Please." He nodded in response and smiled softly. I got up and smiled. I hugged him and kissed his head.

I walked out the room then outside. He was sitting down on a rock. As I walked to Blue Eyes I saw Maurice was teaching the infant chimpanzees. I walked over to him without Blue Eyes noticing me. He finally noticed me after a couple seconds of standing there. He was about to get up and walk away but I grabbed his hand, I let go immediately."Look can we talk. Outside please."  After a couple of minutes he nodded with hesitation. We walked out of the sanctuary alone but little did we know was that Koba was watching us from the trees. We finally stopped at a boulder. "Look can you please tell me why your angry with me." I asked sadly. He looked away "Please...." I was desperate. I wanted to know why. "I know of what you did with my father." I looked up at him and he was already looking at me.

"Look I'm not going to replace your mother. I will never replace her. I know you loved her. I didn't want you to know. I knew you were going to find out. We just couldn't tell you yet. Well I don't know about your father but I'm sorry." I said anxiously. After moments of waiting for him to sign language he signed. "I know the way my father looks at you." I looked at him weirdly. "I'm going to be honest I'm not sure if this is going to be a long-time relationship. But I hope you can forgive me and your father." He finally looked at me directly. "I forgive you and father." Without him looking I hugged him firmly from behind. Tears escaped from my eyes. "Thank you. T-Thank you so much Blue Eyes." I'm not sure if he smiled but he hugged me back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy's I just wanted to do a part two cause I'm tired today but tomorrow it will be finished and I will continue to write!!! XD