Help Please

When I woke up It was very early. I probably woke up because I haven't eaten in days. I just noticed now. What the shit, how do I forget to eat. Hopefully Andy and Luther already ate something. I looked around the room and no one was there except Andy and Luther. I noticed the Caesar's baby was on my stomach sleeping. I looked back up to see their faces clearer. Andy was still asleep and Luther was just sitting there. I got up and walked over to them. I sat down criss cross style while holding the baby chimp and looked at Luther. "You okay Luther?" He sat up and looked at me. "Yeah I'm fine." He shrugged. When the baby caught his eyes his eyes brightened. He looked confused.

"What? What is it?" I said looking at him confused. "Why did Caesar leave his baby with you when there are other females here he may trust more sis?" Hmm he's right why did he leave his baby with me? "Well I don't know?" Just then Caesar and Blue Eyes walked in. Me and Caesar made eye contact immediately. I looked away towards the baby and softly rubbed the babies head. I held the baby a little tighter. I got up and walked over to Caesar. I handed him the baby and spoke "Where did you go?"  I signed to Caesar. "We went to the humans." He replied back. Probably to talk about not having the war. I keep forgetting that we're in a movie. Malcom's going to be here soon. I better kick Carver's ass before he hurts the baby.

This is going to be much more interesting than my regular life in the real world. I noticed an ape come through the door and looked at Caesar. "Human is here to see you." The ape signed. Caesar nodded and turned to me. He gave me the baby and I held him to my chest. When I wasn't looking he walked out with Blue Eyes behind him. I turned back to Luther and said "Stay here okay I'm going to see what's going on." He nodded smiling and I walked out of the room and out the door. When I was out the baby woke up and looked at me. He was very curious to what I was. I looked up and saw that Malcom was still on his knees and Caesar looked very serious. I liked when he puts his serious face on and and puffs his chest out. I think he looked handsome like that.

I actually found this part a little funny because Stoned, the Gorilla. Keeps hitting him to the ground. I giggled a little while watching the performance. From the distance I saw Koba. He looked angry. He was staring at Malcom. It sent shivers through my spine. Finally after watching the scene play out Caesar let them stay and I have to watch out for the baby more. I have to protect him just like i protect Andy and Luther. The baby chimp grabbed my nose catching my attention immediately and I laughed. After playing with Caesar's infant baby for about five minutes Caesar had seen me playing with his baby and had walked over. Blue Eyes walked behind him smiling at his little brother. I handed the infant back to Blue Eyes and watched as they walked inside Caesar's home.

Caesar and I followed after him and the baby. I smiled and walked right next to Caesar. I turned to Caesar and said "You're a good father Caesar." He stopped and turned to me. I didn't notice until I couldn't hear his foot steps. I turned to him and he was pretty close, his chest almost touching mine. "And you could..be a good.....mother." I smiled and hugged him tight. I got up on my tippy toes and said "Thank you Caesar." I kissed him on the lips softly cupping his cheek and walked slowly to the room where my brothers and Caesar's son was waiting.

Wow, I guess I really like him. He is the perfect fit of the description I thought of earlier. I wonder how this will be told to Blue Eyes. Is he gonna lose his bananas? I laughed at my own joke on the way to the room. I got into the room and saw Andy, Luther and Blue Eyes playing with Caesar's infant son. I smiled at the scene played before me. I walked in and the baby noticed me. He got out of Blue Eyes arms and walked to me. He held his arms out for me just like Andy would do when he wanted my attention. I picked him up and walked over to them. I wonder how the female ape mothers breast feed the baby chimps since they have small teeth. They must have stonger nipples or something. I chuckled a little trying to hold it in. Caesar came in a little while later while we were still playing with the baby. I smiled at him as we made eye contact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy's I thought you would like it if I added a little weird funny things in there. I would have had it done earlier but it got erased so I had to rewrite it. But I think it came out better than before cause I winged it!!! >XD