Run

I ran and ran from the apes until I found a big log to hide under. I hid in there and held the baby tight. He looked at me with worried eyes and looked at my right arm. I was already bleeding a lot. I already lost a lot of blood last time. Maybe I won't be so lucky this time. The baby touched my wound on accident and winced. I touched his head as if telling him 'It's ok.' After it was clear to run to the waterfall I ran without looking back. I need to hide somewhere. I ran and ran until I found this hole in a tree at the bottom. It was covered in vines and grass. I cleared it away and put the the baby in there but he didn't want to let go. I brought him close and kissed his head. "It's ok. Here." I said handing him a tiny bear I had in my back pocket I always had in my pants. I gave it to him and left him in the hole covered in grass and vines.

I got up and ran towards the waterfall where Caesar was bleeding to death. I ran and ran until I was tackled down by. I fell face down into the wet dirt. I looked behind me to see Koba standing in a dominance stature. He grabbed my neck and pinned me down. I kicked, spit, and bit until I finally bit his hand. I got up quick and ran until he grabbed my ankle. He went on top of me and pinned me down. The dirt rubbed against my cheek and bullet wound. I felt his body press behind me. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, almost touching his shoulder. He sniffed deeply into my neck and traced my body figure with his finger tips. Right when he touched my stomach I felt his cold hands go slower as if enjoying this contact. He then pulled my head back farther onto his shoulder and licked my neck to my cheek bone. I shuddered at his tongue making contact with my skin. I closed my eyes as his hands grabbed onto my neck and slithered down slowly, collecting and savoring the touch of my skin to my beast.

He stopped as I yelped lightly, clenching my jaw. My hands were shivering, I was starting to get wet the rain from earlier. Next thing I knew I was thrown into the mud. I turned around slowly and saw that Koba disappeared. I got up slowly clutching my arm. On the floor was a mix of blood and mud. I jogged all the way to the waterfall and saw Caesar laying down on rocks. I walked quickly to where Caesar was bleeding out. I kneed down next to him face and cupped his face. His green eyes opened and looked at me. I smiled softly and leaned into his non injured shoulder. He smiled as I took a quick whiff of him. He still smelled of trees and rain. I cradled him and brought him onto the dry dirt. I took him onto my lap and smiled. I looked him straight in the eye and said "I love you."

He looked surprised when the words came out of my mouth. I looked away embarrassed and humiliated at what I had said. I felt his hand grip onto my chin and made my head turn to him. "I love you to." He whispered. He then pulled me downwards and kissed me passionately. I felt his teeth scarcely touch my bottom lip. I smiled into the kiss and pulled away slightly. This act only made him pull me closer to him. He pulled me onto his lap making me straddle him. He purred and growled which made me want him more than I already did. His actions were making my hands feel sweaty and my nerves feel uncontrollable. Man I missed him so much. We finally stopped our little make out session and look into each others eyes. I hugged him without hurting him and myself and whispered, "I need to go back for your son. I'll be back soon." He nodded hesitantly understanding. So I kissed him softly and ran back into the dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello guy's sorry for the short chapter I'm just tired right now and my eyes aren't that good at night. So I'll be updating soon so please enjoy!!! :)