I Didn't Know

I couldn't think, I was so confused. Why are we here? How did we get here? Am I hallucinating? Am I dead? Holy shit I'm dead. Then why does my wound hurt so much. Man I'm freaking out so much. I was so tired. I felt like throwing up. I feel so queasy. I heard my name being called several times until I collapsed onto the dirt. Blood and dirt mixed on my shirt. It hurt so much, I didn't have any more strength to move. I felt myself being picked up bridle style. Then again for the second time I blacked out.

When I woke up I was on something soft and my stomach felt sore. I opened my eyes and noticed it was morning already. I looked down at my stomach and noticed it had large leaves on my wound, the ends were tying it up to hold it tight. My shirt was torned and the edges still had blood on it but it was dried now. I looked at the floor and saw there was a leaf with a bloody bullet. I smiled happily knowing now my wound has been properly taken care of. I smiled and closed my eyes. A couple seconds later I heard footsteps.

I opened my eyes wider and saw that the sound of foot steps came from Blue Eyes and Ceaser. They noticed me awake. "Where is Andy and Luther?" I asked. "Outside." Ceaser said. Blue Eyes turned to Ceaser and signed "I'll go get them father." He walked out and I turned to Ceaser. "So you guy's use sign language to communicate. That's cool." To be honest I don't care cause I already know what's going to happen but I might as well become friends with them first. "Yes. You know sign?"  He signed back. "Yes I do." I mimed. His green eyes softened. I smiled and after a couple seconds of silence he said "Are those children yours? They look like you."  Well that's a first one. "No they're not mine. They're my brothers. I raised them myself." He seemed surprised when I said that. "You did good." He said.

I smiled at the complement and said "Thank you Ceaser." Just then before I could ask him a question both Andy and Luther came running to me. "Nia!" They both screamed happily. They tackled me down hurting me slightly. My eyebrow twitched but I smiled.  "Hey guy's where have you guys been?" I asked. "We were with Blue Eyes." Luther said fixing his glasses. I smiled and ruffled their hair. I looked up and noticed Ceaser was standing full height staring at me. Probably curiosity. I looked for Blue eyes but he probably left to be with his mother. "Hey Nia." Luther asked suddenly, taking me out of my thoughts. "What?" I said. "Umm could me and Andy go with Blue Eyes?" He asked. "To do what?" I said looking at him with curiosity. "Hunting." He said simply. Should I let them go? "No. I don't want you to get hurt." "Come on Nia. Pleasee." Andy said. I turned to him and he gave me the puppy eyes. I sighed and touched my head "Sure but as long if it's ok with Ceaser." They both looked at Ceaser and he smiled as a 'Sure you can go' kind of smile.

They both smiled and ran out the door. I laughed and slowly tried to get up but Ceaser pushed me back down softly. "Rest." I sighed and laid back down turning on my side. I don't usually let them go without me but they're going to grow up and leave me alone. I didn't want them to go. I'll be all alone. I felt pain in my chest and throat hurt. I'm scared. I was about to go to sleep but I heard a gun shot. I shot up fast hurting myself a bit and put on my sweater. I ran out and stopped immediately. There were a lot of apes and they all turned to me. I felt really uncomfortable and I wanted to find Andy and Luther. I started to walk out until I hit something hard.

I turned around and I bumped into Ceaser. I freaked out and stumbled back and almost fell but was pulled on my wrist and stood back up. I hit his chest and blushed. I backed away blushing like a tomato and looked away rubbing my arm. I felt so embarrassed. He just stared at me making my cheeks turn a different shade of red. I cleared my throat and turned to him. "Do you know where that gun shot came from?"  I signed. " Other Humans." He mimed back. "We need to go."

When we finally got there on horses with me behind Ceaser and holding onto his waist because I was scared on going on one by myself. The other apes were in the trees swinging while following us. Rocket, and Koba were on horses behind us. When I first got on the horse and wrapped my arms around his waist he tensed then relaxed into my arms. I knew he had a wife and she was going to get better but I have a weird feeling about it. I closed my eyes the entire time and leaned my head on his shoulders. After a couple minutes we stopped and I looked up. There on the corner of my eye was Ash on the floor bleeding from the gun shot. I saw Andy and Luther behind Blue Eyes. He was snarling and howling, he looked angry. Luther was holding Andy close to him. Andy and Luther looked scared. There was a couple of people I remembered from the movie like the guy Malcom, Ellie, Malcom's son Alex, the Rationer, and the asshole pointing the gun at us, Carver.

I got off the horse and ran to Andy and Luther. I hugged them close and whispered "You ok?" They both nodded and sniffled. I let go and walked over to Ash he was bleeding a lot. Two apes came by and took him away to safety. I turned back around and stared the guy. I hated him, he was ignorant, annoying and I just don't like his face. He looked at me with creepy eyes then turned back to Malcom and whispered something I couldn't hear. Andy and Luther hugged my legs from behind and held me tight, afraid of being taken away. Malcolm was talking with him. Then Ceaser yelled "GO!!" twice and making them run away. I picked up Andy and put him on my shoulders. I looked at Luther and held out my hand. He grabbed it and smiled. I started walking on the side of Ceaser on the way there. I could feel him staring at me the entire time. When we got there a ape approached him and told him to follow him.

He left with Blue Eyes and me, Andy and Luther just sat down in the entrance of his home. Andy and Luther fell asleep on my lap. I sang to them the song from Tarzan, when she's singing to him as a baby in the beginning. We sat there for god knows how long and legs were asleep. Finally i heard foot steps and looked back. There in Ceaser's arms was a baby chimpanzee. He was so cute. I looked at Ceaser and noticed he looked like he was crying. Blue Eyes was right behind him and was crying. I was curious to what was gong on. "What is it?" I asked softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy's I just wanted to make it more interesting now but I hoped you liked it. :)

Catch Me (Dawn of the Planet of the Apes) 》》[BOOK 1] 《《जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें