cries (ST Cast)

Finn:
• Finn holds you very tightly until you stop to cry
• Will try anything to cheer you up
• Sings to you
• Tells you home much you important to him
You picked up you phone and answer the phone call.
"Hello?" You try to hold back your sobs.
"Hey angel-face!" Finn happily speaks on the phone.
"Hey baby." You whisper.
"Y/n/n, you alright? Are you crying?"
"Me? No-no I'm not, I'm fine."
"Stop it, your not 'fine'. Don't cry baby girl."
Once you heard those words you began to sob even more.
"Oh shit. Noo don't cry," Finn cursed into the phone. "I'm coming over baby, don't cry."

Gaten:
Gaten will cry with you
• He hates seeing you in tears
• Tries to make you laugh
• Will cuddle with you until you feel better
You looked into the mirror and looked at yourself, many thoughts than began to fill your mind. A simple small tear then rolled down your right eye. You kept thinking and remembering and soon more tears fell.
You stayed there, looking at your reflection why tears rolled down your eyes.
Finally you looked away and wiped your tears away. You walked out of the bathroom and went back to your loving boyfriend who was carefully looking at the tv.
You sat down next to him and tried to avoid eye contact just so he wouldn't see your red puffy eyes.

Caleb:
He tells you how much he loves you
• Does whatever he can to make you smile again
• Likes to go out and buy you your favorite stuff
• Lets you sob into his arms
Your eyes watered and soon you were crying. You tried so hard to stop crying but nothing happened you just continued to cry. Soon you were on the ground crying your heart out.
"Hey, Y/n I was wonder..." Caleb walked into the room but soon saw your broken self. "Shit, no Y/n." He ran towards you and pulled you into a comforting hug. "Shhh. It's gonna be alright."
You held on to him tightly. You guys stayed like that until you were better.
Caleb held you into his arms the whole time, he told you cute stories, he told you he loved you, he played with your hair, he wiped away your tears, he kissed your forehead, he even sung your favorite song.
And you were thankful for that, thankful for having a wonderful boyfriend like him who cares and loves you a lot.

Noah:
Wants to throw some hands at whoever made you cry
• At first he doesn't know what to do but then he gets the hand of it and starts to comfort you
• He'll hold onto you until you fall asleep in his arms
• Will kiss your cheeks or forehead while he holds you
"Shhhh. It's okay Y/n, your going to be okay. I'm here, I'll keep you safe." Noah whispered.
You slowly nodded and held onto him tighter.
"T-thank you N-Noah." You tried to speak but all that came out of your mouth were sobs.
"Shh- sugar it's okay," He rubbed your back and leaned his chin against the top of your head. "It's okay baby."

Sadie:
• Doesn't leave your side until she knows your okay
• Stays over until your better
• You guys cuddle and watch movies all day long
• Kisses your forehead a lot
"Sadie, please go home, I'm alright," You slightly smiled. "I've been okay, you needa go home."
"What? Are you kicking me out?"
You laughed. "Oh god no! Sadie you've been here for 3 days, don't you wanna go home?"
"Nope." Sadie giggled. "I'm staying here until I know that your better."
"But I am better, I've been 'better'."
"Ahm. Yeah no, I'm staying here with my beautiful lovely girlfriend."
"Okay then."

Millie:
• Will stay with you until you stop crying
• Will tell you how important you are to her
• Like Finn, she'll sing your guys favorite songs
• She'll tell you funny memories you guys have had
"Remember when we were hanging out with Finn and then you two thought it would be a good idea to skate while holding ice cream cones and then you fell off and then he tripped over you and your guys ice cream fell and you both started to cry because you guys really did want that ice cream?" Millie laughed.
You slightly giggled as Millie played with your hair. "Yeah and then we started to laugh really hard and Finn pissed himself and he cried again." 

Guys oh my gosh. Holy shit.
I'm so fucking sorry, I truly am. I know I keep saying this shit but I mean it this time.
I've been so fucking stressed about school it ain't even funny. And sometimes I just don't know what to write lmao.
But uh I'll try to write more, I truly mean it. Sorry.