S T E V E

A bright light flashes the window, making everyone's eyes move towards the door.
Max quickly runs towards the window, moving the curtains a little so she could see what's outside.
"Shit it's Billy." Max panicked. "He'd flip his shit if he saw me here."
"I'll distract him, quickly hide." Steve pointed to Max as he walked out the door.
"What the hell, guys get out of the window. He'll find you. Hide Max." Y/n said but no one listened. "Bullshit."

"Am I dreaming or is it you Harrington?" Billy took a puff of his cigarette.
"Yeah it's me. Don't cream your pants." Steve walked towards Billy.
"What are you doing here amigo?"
"I could ask you the same.... amigo."
"Looking for my step sister, little birdie told me she was here."
"Huh that's weird, I don't know her."
"Small, red head. Bit of a bitch."
"Doesn't ring the bell, sorry buddy."
"You know, I don't know this whole situation is giving me the hibby jibbies."
"Yeah? Why's that?"
"My 13 year old sister goes missing all day and then I find here with you in a strangers house, and you lie to me about it."
"Ha were you dropped so much as a child or what? I don't know what you don't understand about what I just said. She's not here."
"Then who is that?"
Billy pointed at the window, pointing at Max. Everyone hides below the window. "Shit did he see us?"
"Shit. Listen.." Billy then pushes Steve and starts walking towards the door.
"I told you to hide!" Y/n groans.
Billy then kicks open the door. "Well, well, well. Y/n Harrington what a surprise. I thought I told you to stay away from her." Billy looks at Max.
"Billy go away." Max snapped back.
"You didn't listen to me. And you know what happens when you don't listen to me. I break things." Billy then came towards Y/n and pinned her to the wall and started choking her. (Ew why does it sound weird lmao?)
"Billy stop!"
"Stop it!"
"Stop!"
"Y/n! Billy no!"
"If Max won't listen to me, maybe you will. Stay away from her. Stay away from her! Do you hear me?"
"Why? Because I'm Steve's sister?" Y/n tries to catch her breath again. "Get away from me!"
"I said stay away from her!"
"And I said get away from me!" She yells as She kicks his wo wang.
He groans. "You are so dead Harrington! Your dead!"
Steve then comes out of nowhere and pulls Billy away. "No you are!"And punches him. "Don't you ever touch or even come near my sister ever again!"
"Steve!"
Then Y/n walks towards Mike, Dustin, Lucas, and Max and they all hug her.
"Looks like you have some fire in you after all Harrington! I've been wanting to meet this king Steve everyone's been talking about!"
"Get out!"
Billy then aims for Steve but fails. Then again Steve throws hands and Billy throw a hands and it all because a shitty bloody mess.
"Yes Steve!"
"Go Steve!"
"Be careful!"
Billy then throws a plate at Steve's head.
"What the hell! Fucktard!" Y/n yells as she tries to walk towards Steve but he just pushes her away. 
"No one tells me what to do!" Billy grabs Steve by his shirt and throws him on the floor.
Billy then punche, and punches, and tortures Steve.
Y/n then stays in the back not knowing what to do, panicking. Having a hard time breathing. Steve saw this and quickly tried his best to get up and go to her.
Y/n is Steve's only sibling, he loves her more then anything. He'd do anything for her, I mean earlier that day he agreed to go hunt for demo dogs with her.
Steve used all his strength and kicked Billy off him and crawled towards Y/n. He loves her with all his heart.

This one sucks, sorry mate.