B I L L

it was a lonely, cold afternoon

it was a lonely, cold afternoon. it had been raining in derry, maine since 3 o'clock. it had been calm since then. as y/n was almost falling asleep, yelling was heard from outside. her head instantly rose up, she rushed to her window and saw a small boy on the cold road.

she then grabbed her raincoat and ran out the house, she ran towards the boy and helped him up.

"oh georgie, are you okay?" the girl looked at him.

the boy ignored her and ran after a paper boat.
"yes! y/n, i'm fine!" he yelled as he jogged after the boat.

the girl followed him and watched as the paper boat he was chasing after, fell right into the sewer.

"oh no! bill is going to kill me!"

y/n walked towards him and side hugged the boy.
"bill is not going to kill you, i'm sure of that. i'll make you a boat, for gods sake i'll make you ten, but come on georgie, let's go i don't want you to get a cold."

"really?" the boy smiled.

y/n nodded and grinned back at the boy. "but really come on, i'll walk you home."

"okay!" the boy then grabbed the girls hand and they both skipped all the way to the denbrough household.

as the two walked up the stairs the door flew open. and there stood bill denbrough.

"georgie?" the boy looked down at his brother.
"y/n?"

"hello billy," y/n smiled at the boy.

"bill i'm so sorry, i accidentally lost the boat, please don't get mad at me! please don't kill me, i'm so sorry! y/n said she'd make me another boat , and i'll give it to you, i'm so sorry bill!"

bill watched as his brother wrapped his arms around his brothers hips, he then looked up at y/n and slightly smiled.

"it's o-okay georgie, i w-won't kill you." bill chuckled.

"oh thank you bill!" georgie pulled away from his brother.

y/n giggled. "well, i'll see guys later. i'll be back with some boats georgie, see you billy." the girl waved, turning around and walking back to her house.

"she's nice isn't she bill?" georgie waved at the girl. "i can tell that you like her."

bill looked away from y/n and gleamed down at his younger brother. "what? i don't l-like her, yeah she's nice but i-i don't like her like that."

georgie smirked and walked into the house. "yeah-yeah."