L O V E R S

Y/n is truly one of the most beautiful girls out there. I mean she's totally a goddess.

Everyone loves her, including Richie, Stan, Eddie, and Bill. They all fight about her, they all wish they could be her boyfriend, they all love her.

Bill met Y/n way back when she first moved to Derry, Bill and Y/n are neighbors so they instantly connected. I mean Bill and Y/n have been friends since they were little kids, they met around the age of 7, they grew up together.

Stanley met Y/n at school, Bill was already friends with Stan so when Y/n went to school, Bill introduced Y/n to Stan and they quickly became friends.

Richie moved to Derry when he was around 9, Y/n helped him out and they quickly became friends, which means Stan and Bill also became his friends.

Now Eddie was different, he met Y/n in middle school, when Y/n was on her own. He met her in Math, they've been partners since then.

Like I said they all love Y/n and they all wish she could just marry them already.

"Woah I should totally ask Y/n out. I mean look at that ass." Richie smirked.
"Okay first of all, it's not always about her body, plus you don't have a chance with her. I mean it's Y/n." Eddie added. "You know personality is the most important part about a girl. Who cares about her ass."
"Yeah you don't have a c-chance, so that's w-
why I'm going to ask her." Bill smiled.
"Oh shut your shit. She obviously likes me." Stan rolled his eyes.
"We should just ask her to the quarry tomorrow and we'll see who she likes more." Eddie looked at Y/n.
"Okay. Well I-I'll go t-talk to her."
"No! I'll go!"
"What? Nah-ah! I'm going!"
As the boys fought on who was going to ask   Y/n out to the quarry, Y/n simply walked towards them.
"Hey guys." She smiled.
All the boys looked up to her and gulped.
"H-Hey sweet angel." Bill smirked.
"Hey cutie pie."
"Hey hotstuff." Richie grinned.
"Hello angel face."
"Hey sweetness." Eddie gulped.
"Hey darlin'."
"Hey baby girl." Stan winked.
"Hiya babe."
The boys all smiled at their cute lil nicknames. She also smiled knowing that they were happy.
"So what's up?" She asked.
"N-nothing much." Eddie looked at her.
"We were a-actually thinking of g-going to the quarry tomorrow, you w-wanna come?" Bill smiled.
"Sure." You smiled. "Anyways I better get home. But I'll see you all tomorrow."
Y/n then went towards Bill.
"Bye sweet angel." Bill smiled.
"Bye cutie pie." She kissed his cheek.
"Bye hotstuff." Richie smirked.
"Bye Angel face." She kissed Richies cheek.
"Bye sweetness." Eddie adds.
"Bye darlin'." She kissed Eddies cheek.
"Bye baby girl." Stan winked.
"Bye babe." She kissed Stan's cheek.
She waved to them as she walked away.
"God I think I'm in love with her." Stan whispered.
"Me too." Eddie blushed.
"Me t-three." Bill watched as she walked away.
"Me four baby." Richie grinned.