Your related to Billy and Max (ST)

Mike:
I slammed the door of Billy's car. I'm sick and tired of his bullshit. He thinks he's the shit. He's not. Both Max and I hate his ass. His dad is also a dick. I honestly kind of feel bad for Billy, his dad abuses him. God why did mom marry him? 
"Hey! Watch my damn car!" Billy yells at me.
"Oh, fuck off." I say back as I flip him off and walk towards Max.
"God he's such a fucking dick." Max says as she rolls her eyes.
"Right. And because of him we had to leave California and come here to a shitty town." I reply.
We then enter the school and the principal then shows us around and finally leads us to our first class which is Science.
"All the way from California we have Y/n Mayfield and Maxine Mayfield!" Mr. Clarke yells in excitement.
"It's Y/n/n and Max." I respond to him. Soon four boys who were in front of the classroom turn their smiles into frowns for some reason.
"Excuse me?"
"It's Y/n/n and Max, no one calls us Y/n and Maxine." Max answers for me.
Once Max and I sit down the four boys stare at us. Especially one boy, he continues to look at me the whole period. If I'm being honest he's pretty attractive, he has many freckles scattered all over his face, dark wavy hair, and cute smile. Fuck.

Will:
(Wills pov)
"Their over there!" I yell as I point at the twins. Their both beautiful but one of them is just perfect. She's different than her twin. She's lovely. Yes I just met her but god she's beautiful.
"Will, Will. Your staring." Mike smirks at me.
"O-oh." Is all the say.
Then the two sisters head towards the back door and enter it. Crap, I don't want her leave. Then Max, one of the sisters throws a paper in a trash can. Dustin, Lucas, Mike, and I run to it and start looking in the trash for the piece of paper.
"Found it!" Dustin yells as he unwraps the piece of paper.
"Stop staring at us!" We all read. I couldn't help myself but smile.

Lucas:
(Lucas's pov)
Y/n and her sister Max are amazing, especially Y/n. I kept thinking about her the whole time the party and I were out trick and treating. It's kind sad how they didn't come with us, they probably think were weirdos. Then out of nowhere the twins jump scare us. Max was wearing a Michael Myers costume and Y/n was simply wearing a Jason mask.
"Holy shit! You should have seen the look on your faces! And you! Who screams like that?" Max laughs as she points at me and then starts walking off. Y/n takes off her mask and rolls her eyes at Max.
"You guys alright?" She asks us as she comes closer to us. God even though Y/n and Max are twins they both have different personalities, I mean Max is kind of a bitch and then Y/n is all sweet and kind.
"Yeah." We all say. Y/n then smiles and starts walking. We all just stay there and stand there.
"You guys coming or not?" She asks as she turns around. All of our eyes widen and we start following them.

Dustin:
Max was lucky. Lucas was kind enough to pick her up and take her to the dance. Meanwhile me, no one asked me out. Well shit.
I get to the dance and see that Lucas and Max are dancing together, I look around and see that Mike and El are also dancing, I then also see that Will and a girl are dancing. Where's Dustin? I wonder. I then look around and see the curly head sitting at a table looking around. I decide to walk over to him. He stands up as he sees that I'm walking toward him.
"Y-you look stunning." Dustin smiles.
"And you look handsome." I smirk. He smiles at me.
"Do you want to dance?" He asks me.
"Sure." I smile. He then grabs my hand and we head towards the dancing floor and start dancing. God Dustin is perfect.

Jane:
Why does El hate Max so much? What did Max ever do?
"Why does she hate me?" Max asks me as she points to El, who was heading out the door.
"I don't know. I don't think she likes me." I reply.
"Ooh, she likes you." Dustin cuts into our conversation.
"What do you mean?" I ask the curly head.
"Talk to her." He responds as he sits next to Max. I then get up follow El to wherever she was going.
"El! Wait up!" I yell at the girl. She turns around and smiles.
"Hey Y/n."
"Hey." I smile. "So um, El can I ask you a question?" She simply nods. "Why do you hate Max?"
"I don't hate her. I just don't like her." El says as she sits down on a tree log. "But I like you."
"Yeah, I like you too. Your a great friend." I smile. Damnit why am I lying to myself? I don't like her just as a friend, I like, like her.
"Y/n. I like, like you." She says as she looks down at her shoes. My eyes widen.
"What?"
"I like, like you. Like as more than friends."
"Wait really?" I ask her, she simply nods. "El I l-like y.." El cuts me off by kissing me. I smile once her lips were on mine.