J A E D E N

You laid on his chest as rain poured down the window.
You closed your eyes as you heard his heart beat.
He held onto you as he played with your hair.
He smiled, he remembered how lucky he was to have you as his beautiful girlfriend.
You smiled as you remembered how lucky you were to have him as your boyfriend.

"You know I love you, right?" He whispered. "Like a lot."
"I think I do." You chuckled as he quickly scoffed. "And do you know that I also adore and love you with all my heart?"
"I think I do." He mocked.
You slightly slapped his arm a little.
"Ow."
You looked up at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"We should go play outside." He grinned. "And jump on puddles."
You smiled as you got up and put on your jacket and some boots. He laughed and also put on his things.
You ran outside and jumped on a big puddle that was outside.
He followed your action and ran after you and jumped on more puddles.
You guys played outside and jumped on all the puddles you could have.

"We should dance." Jaeden smiled.
"We should."
He began to jump around and move his hands in the air. You joined him and spin around pretending like theirs music playing.
Then you two pretended a slow song was dancing, he put his arms around your hips and you put your hands on his shoulders.
You two were happy.
It went on like that for at least 10 more minutes until.. you both got struck by lightning and died.
Ha jk.....

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Wyatt laughed.
"Dancing. Wanna join us?" Jaeden stopped and looked at Wyatt.
"No...."
"Sure we'll join!" Finn cut off Wyatt as he ran to Jaeden and you and began jumping.

Im running out of ideas. And when I run out of ideas I write stupid shit like this so sorry my dear friend.