W Y A T T

Wyatt looks at you with tears rolling down his cheeks

Wyatt looks at you with tears rolling down his cheeks. Your moving and you didn't know when you were coming back or if you ever would see him again.
You also cried, you looked behind you and saw that Wyatt was still looking at you, his heart slowly shattering. You pulled away from your moms hand and quickly ran to Wyatt one more time, hugging him tightly.
"Wy. Don't forget about me. I love you so much." You cried into his arms.
"I won't, I won't ever forget about you. I love you too." Wyatt replied as he hugged you tightly.
"Wyatt, you should go home sweetie. Y/n, honey come on we're gonna miss our flight." Your mom looked at both you and Wyatt.
"Bye Wyatt. I love you." You pulled away and kissed his cheek. Wyatt smiled a little bit but still has tears in his eyes.
You walked towards your mom and waved goodbye to Wyatt.
Once you got in the car, your dad drove away, you looked out the window and cried as you drove away from Wyatt.

You moved back to the old house you used to live in, once you entered your house and headed towards your room, old memories filled you head

Memories of Wyatt. Memories of how you two were very happy children. "Wyatt." You whispered to yourself. You then ran out of the house and knocked on your neighbors door, the Oleff household.
"Y/n?" Mrs.Oleff questioned as she hugged you tightly. "Oh honey! You grew up really fast. Here come in sweetheart."
You entered the house and looked around, more memories filling your head.
"Here take a seat, I'll go get Wyatt." Mrs. Oleff said as she walked up the stairs. You stood up and looked around, you saw a picture of Wyatt and you smiling at the camera. You smiled as you looked at more pictures of the two of you. You heard footsteps go down the stairs, you turned around and saw Wyatt walking towards you.
"Y/n?" Wyatt asked as he hugged you. You smiled into the hug as you let out a single tear.
"God Wyatt. I missed you so much."
"I missed you too. I never forgot about you."

I'm gonna start doing more imagines.