R I C H I E

y/n had just been attacked by it

y/n had just been attacked by it. She had been crying and crying , trying to get it to go away.
But it didn't , it stayed there , attacking the poor girl.
She turned around and let more tears fall from her eyes once she saw that no one was there , not even Richard Tozier.

it then grabbed her, and luckily she was strong enough to pull away , but it ran towards her and caught her , it's long claws ran down her face , leaving big scratches of her face. it then grabbed her by the throat and started to choke her , she was struggling , her breathing was slowly stopping.

y/n couldn't breathe at all by now , she tried to push him away but her legs and arms were getting weaker. it then opened it's mouth , revealing it's sharp teeth and soon she saw a light coming from its mouth.

And then everything went blank for her. She couldn't see anything , she couldn't hear anything , and she couldn't feel anything. It all just went black.

The rest of the losers were yelling for her. They were all worried especially Richie.

"Over there!" Eddie pointed towards her.

Everyone soon ran to her. Once they got there everyone was shocked , she wasn't breathing. y/n was dead , she was just killed by it.
Richie couldn't resist himself , he was crying. He never got the chance to tell her how much he loved her and how much she meant the world to him.