Jealous? (ST Cast)

Finn:
• Your jealous of Millie and Finns jealous of Jack
• Millie and Finn do have some kissing scenes and you get hella jealous
• You and Jack are best friends and when your not with Finn your most likely with Jack.
• "Why are you so mad?" You asked him.
"I'm not mad."
"Oh really?" You knew exactly why he was mad.
"Yeah really. Leave me alone Y/n."
"Okay then. I'm gonna go hangout with Jaeden and Jack then, see you later."
"No, I'll go!"

Noah:
Your jealous of Millie, again. And he's jealous of Finn.
• Noah sometimes spends more time with Millie than you.. so you hangout with Finn more
• "Why does Noah keep looking at me like he's about to kill me?" Finn asked you as he grabs some of your food.
"He's jealous." You slap his hand away.
"Ow." Finn still steals food. "But why?"
"Because he thinks I hangout with you too much. But I mean your my best, best friend and you have a girlfriend so I don't know what's wrong."
"It's kinda funny though." Finn laughs. "Ahh."
You laugh. "Why?"
"Because you get jealous of Millie."
"Right."

Caleb:
Your jealous of Sadie because people keep shipping him with her and he's jealous of Gaten
• "Why are you jealous?" Caleb asks you.
"Why are you jealous?"
"I asked you first."
"Because people and I love her and people and I love you and but people don't love me. Plus everyone thinks your better with her. Which is probably true."
"Y/n/n don't be like this. I love you and only you. Not Sadie, not anyone but you."

Gaten:
Your not jealous, but he's jealous Finn and Caleb.
• "Why is she talking to them?" Gaten gasped. "And laughing?"
"Gaten, chill. Y/n is the most loyal person in this world. Plus she really loves you, like a lot." Millie smiled.

Millie:
Your jealous of Finn and she's jealous of Sadie
• "Sadie did you see that?" You frowned. "She's literally biting her lips."
"Y/n calm down. She probably likes you too."
"No, no she doesn't." You said. "Plus look at her she's too close to him."
"Jealous Y/n. Is the best y/n."
"You know Sadie you are one cute human."
Millie heard that you called Sadie cute and quickly frowned.
"Millie. Look it's okay. In case you didn't know, Sadie has a boyfriend, and Y/n doesn't like her in that way. She probably likes you back you just gotta make a move. Also I'm pretty sure she gets kinda jealous when you hang out with me."
"Nonsense."

Sadie:
You get jealous of Caleb and she gets jealous of Millie
• "Oh Y/n your getting red, in anger. What's wrong bubba?" Noah asks you.
"Do you not see that? She's with Caleb again."
Soon Millie approaches you and Noah.
"Oh hey Y/n and Noah! Y/n you look extra beautiful today babe!"
"Hold up! Did you hear that?"
"Hear What?"
"Millie just called Y/n beautiful and babe!"
"Relax."