Siblings (IT)

Bill:
Richie
"Hey stuttering Bill, your getting too close to my sister!" Richie would yell whenever Bill would hug or even come near you.
"Oh fuck off Rich. It's not like we're fucking, plus Eddie said you lost your virginity just last week with that hot girl at the arcade." You grinned. "I'll tell mom."
Bill laughed but slightly blushed when you said "fucking".

Richie:
Eddie
"Hey asshat stop getting too close to Y/n. Your going to give her aids." Eddie rolled his eyes.
"Eddie, look. Greta's over there!" Richie would yell which would cause Eddie to turn around. And when Eddie would turn around Richie would kiss you.
"Eww. Blah, Richie get off my twin! Your gonna give her an infection!" Eddie gagged. "Your lucky I love you Y/n, or else I would have already told mom and we all know you don't want that."

Eddie:
Bill and Georgie
"Jesus Eddie who knew you would get it with Y/n." Richie smirked.
"Shut up Richie." You'd say.
"W-wah-what?" Bill stuttered.
"Eddie makes out with Y/n!"
"Eddie son of a b-b-bitch."
"Oh come on Bill we've only kissed like 3 times plus I'm pretty sure you've actually made out with Bev the other day." You'd smirk. "Oh and you hurt poor Georgie's virgin eyes."

Stanley:
Beverly
"Woah Stan stop trying to eat Y/n's face right in front of us." Richie grinned.
"What?" Bev turned around and faced you.
"Oh come on. Stan literally just gave me a kiss on the cheek." You'd complain.
"Sure."
"Bev don't even talk. I know what you do with Bill every night when dad isn't home."

Ben:
Mike
"Look Ben, don't you dare hurt Y/n. She's my younger sister and she's all I have. Please just try and make her happy." Mike would tell Ben.
Ben would simply nod.
"Swear it Ben. You do something to her and you'll be sorry. Don't you dare go after Beverly. I know that you used to like her, Bev is with Bill and your with Y/n. So don't you dare break Y/n or Bills heart."
Ben gulped and nodded.

Mike:
Ben
Ben honestly didn't really care or would ever do anything. He knows damn well that Mike is loyal as fuck and he knows that Mike loves you more than anything

Bev:
Greta
"Ew Y/n. I get it your a lesbian but why'd you chose Beverly? She's a slut."
"Greta first of all I'm not a lesbian, it's called being bisexual and second of all your the only slut here. Your the one who actually fucked Henry."
"Say something and I'll tell everyone your a lesbian."
"Sorry Everyone already knows I'm bisexual including Dad. So..."