23. Katerina (part 1)

Start from the beginning

“KAT! AYME! Where have you been!” Talia yells drunkly pulling a cigarette out and lighting it.

“Well Kat was tongue fucking the hot guy in the blue sweater I was talking to a lovely guy called Gary who scored me these!” she yells pulling out a packet with five pills in it. I’ve never done pills and I didn’t intend to until it was thrown in my mouth forcefully. I wanted to fit in with them anyway, whats a tiny pill going to do anyway?

“was he good at least?” Felicia asks. She’s a slender, shy kind of girl but apparently not tonight as she takes a swig of my drink to swallow the tiny pill Amy scored.

“Nah Sweden was too sloppy he wants me to go home with him so as soon as the boat docks we need to get the fuck off without him seeing” I laugh noticing I’m starting to see multiple colour’s fly off Felecia’s face.

“So his Swedish! I knew it! He could only be some hot European Spartan! No worries though, we’re thinking of meeting up with a group of boys from Uni after the club if you don’t mind?” Jane asks. I laugh at her ‘spartan’ simile as, not only where Spartans Greek but as a European country, Sweden is the  furthest one from being ‘spartan’.

“Yeah sure” I giggle noticing a high start.

“these are good hey!” Amy yells – even though its not even loud in the bathroom. I can tell the other girls here are looking at us but probably only in rage. I’m wearing a shiny black slip with a pair of spikey Jeoffory cambells and a chunky necklace. My lip stick however I need to re-apply after the previous kiss.

“I think the boat is docking, shall we go?” Mariya, a girl obviously too beautiful for her own good motions toward the bathroom exit.

“Guys guys guys we need to be double oh seven remember! He cant see me” I giggle attempting to hide behind my friends who as a group stand out anyway.

“Yeah yeah we know” they say together giggling and wobbling around to get through the crowd of sweaty, horny, alcohol fueled teenagers. I can see however how Sweden has noticed me and is trying to make his way over as im trying to get of the boat the fastest. Considering 99% of the people on this boat are wasted they all power together to get off the boat the quickest and into a club. Sweden, is however being lost in the hundred of teenagers rushing to get out – my luck today is un-fault-worthy,  I think to myself.

We stumble off the boat and I can see Amy is latching onto a security guard who’s, well quite frankly enjoying it. After they snog one another for a couple minutes we drag her off laughing and head to a club not far from where we docked at Darling Harbor, a peak club destination in Australia.

We get in batting our fake eyelashes at the guards scoring free drink cards, not that we ever pay for drinks when we’re out anyway and from there on the night starts to get very blurry.

“So you’ve done pot before right?” the blue eyed guy says to me. I notice I don’t even know where I am or how I got here. I take my phone out to check the time 2:30am, and realize I don’t remember the events that occurred between getting off the boat at 11:45pm and now. I rub my head and turn to both my sides to notice that  my friends are al here, high, and dangling their legs over the warf in some dark, warm, rich area. An area I actually used to live in before my dad left.

“erhhhh Kat? Drag?” the blue eye boy gestures to me passing a lit spliff. I drag the smoke into my lungs, filling them completely and feeling the familiar burn in my throat that I’m very much use to by now. As I breathe out I try to focus my eyes in the dim lit Warf.