Chapter 9

Jasmine's POV

I woke up to the smell of bacon. It was very inviting so I just got up and followed the smell like lost dog trying to find its way back home.  My eyes were half way open so I mostly felt around with my surroundings.  I was doing good until I felt something squishy almost like a boob.

Then it came to me that the fact that I have been kidnapped my 7 gorgeous men, but why would one of them have boobs. I opened my eyes to see a very pretty girl blushing very hard.

"Oops my bad" I say avoiding eye contact. 

"No problem it's not that big of a deal" she says.

"So you wouldn't mind if I do it again" I say as I reach my hand towards her.

"Hey stop groping my girlfriend!!!" says that Jimin guy.

"What she was basically begging for me to touch her" I reply.

"Look no matter how hot it is, it's my job to touch her and make her feel right" he says.

"Well you're not doing that good of a job if she's coming to another female for attention."

"Rose go to our room." "I have to have a talk with our new guest if don't mind."

"Okay" she says and walks away.

"Did you send her away because you were embarrassed that you were losing the argument?" I asked.

"No not at all." " I just want to show you to the kitchen without you groping someone again." 

"I also want to talk you and the guys about your first mission." he replies.

Oh yeah I forgot about that.

Sorry for procrastinating