Las Vegas and High School Students do Not Mix.

Shit.....where am I....?

Eren groaned as he sat up on the curb of some shady street, rubbing his eyes tiredly. What the hell happened? All he could remember right now was trying to avoid the other students as they prepared to go to some private Rose High party, and then....think, Eren, think, he told himself, rubbing his temples. Trace your steps from the beginning to end.

Going back, Friday, 3:00 PM

"WOOOOOOO! Hotel time!" An excited Bertoldt Hoover said, sighing happily as he barged into room 104. "Oh, Eren. Hey," he said, giving the brunette a smile. Eren smiled a bit, sitting on the bed closet to the window. You know, in case this whole trip went to shit and he'd be able to have a quick escape. But seeing that Bertoldt, commonly called Bertie, was his roommate, he felt a little better. Bertie, like Marco, was pretty nice to him as well, not seeming to care about his newfound sexual preference. Besides, Bertoldt Hoover was described as the school's 6 foot teddy bear. He was gigantic in size, but his heart was even bigger. 

"Well, I'm glad we're roommates. Gosh I'm tired," he chuckled, plopping on the bed. "Oh, I hope you don't mind, I invited--"

"Bertie!" A strong voice called, the door to the room opening again. Eren mentally groaned. The downside of having Bertie as a roommate--dealing with his best friend, Reiner Braun. Reiner was an okay dude, but mostly because he didn't really care much about other people. Bertie, Reiner, and this blonde girl with an...interesting nose named Annie were like the misfit Three Musketeers. They did what they wanted and didn't give two shits about what people thought of them (well, Bertoldt did, but only a little bit.) . Reiner made himself immediately at home, sitting down in a sofa chair and sighing.

"Hey, Bert, turn on the TV," the blonde requested. "Hey Yeager."

"Hey Reiner." Eren said politely, jumping off the bed. "I'll be out here, you know, if you guys need me," He said. Bertoldt smiled and nodded, and Reiner just waved him off, focused on a cooking show. That was one thing about Reiner-- he was one hell of a baker. So anytime a baking thing came on TV, Reiner was lost to the world (minus if Bertoldt needed him, of course). 

Eren sat out side by himself for about two hours, watching the flow of Las Vegas and listening to his music, grateful for this time to himself, yet wishing he could spend time with people who were actually his friends. Bertoldt came to the balcony, tapping Eren on the shoulder. 

"Hey," he said, sitting in the chair next to him. "Uh, well Reiner left, so you can come back in the room if you want," he said, sitting Indian style. Which was really awkward, considering how tall he was. Eren took the earphones out his ear, sitting up as well.

"Oh, I didn't leave because Reiner was there. I just wanted some time to myself," he explained. 

Bertoldt looked relieved, and Eren felt happy that people like Bertie existed. He looked out to the city, sighing a bit. 

"Pretty, isn't it?" Eren said, also looking out to the city. 

"Yeah," Bertoldt said, sighing again. "Hey, Eren?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I......may I ask you something?" Bertoldt said, looking back at Eren. 

Eren shrugged. "Shoot."

Bertoldt blushed a bit, shifting in the seat. Eren grew suspicious. If Bertoldt was going to ask him to do something gay with him Eren was going to have to send him back into the room.

"I.....Okay, I kind of have a crush on Reiner," Bertoldt finally said, face reddening even more. Eren's eyes widened. Bertoldt was.....gay? Then again, half the dudes at Maria High had some really suspicious 'guy best friends' and a lot of clear flirting happened between all the guys from now and then, so he shouldn't be so surprised. But why would his episode with Armin cause so much trouble? Well he and Armin were actually making out, so in a way it made sense.....