I Need You Part 2.

Start from the beginning

Their friends stood back and looked at Taylor wide eyed and scared because they knew who she was having an affair with. They took one look at Zayn and saw the boy biting his lip nervously while rubbing his hands on his pants.

Y/n:"I'm sorry, what?"She asked to see if she was hearing correctly. Its not like Y/n feels like she's innocent in the matter, but how fucked up is that? Both Y/n and Taylor having an affair...that's just some shit that you can't write.

Taylor'"I'm having an affair"She said more clearly this time. Y/n stayed silent and looked at her wife with a million thoughts running through her head.

How long has she been having an affair for?

Did it happen before Gigi And I met?

Was it happening from before we went on vacation?

And then final question which was drilling holes in her brain.

Who is it?

Who has Taylor been sleeping with?

While Y/n was asking a million questions in her mind, Taylor took this as the opportunity to wake up from her seat and look at her wife.

Taylor:"We were both unhappy Y/n, you weren't happy and I wasn't happy. We stayed in this relationship for the sake of our families and the business. You know all of this and you also know that this was bound to happen at one point....one of us were going to find happiness somewhere else"She said honestly whilst looking at her wife.

She was right, but little did she know that they both found happiness somewhere else.

In someone else's house.

And in someone else's bed.

Y/n:"How long has this been going on?"She asked looking at Taylor. Taylor bit her lip and started playing with her fingers nervously"About a year"She mumbled making everyone stare at the girl wide eyed.

They all thought that maybe it might be a few months or something, but a year! What the fuck?!

Y/n:"A year...A fucking year!"She said with her voice booming throughout the house making everyone jump"Fuck Taylor! What didn't you just tell me that you didn't want me and that you wanted a divorce?!"She asked starring at the girl in disbelief.

Taylor:"I didn't want you to get upset and-"

Y/n:"Oh! so you wait to get pregnant in order to tell me!"She said raising her voice"Who is it?"She asked in a deadly tone.

Shay:"Fuck...this isn't good"She muttered looking at Kendall who nodded.

Kendall:"Be prepared to break up a fight"She mumbled.

Y/n:"Who. Is. It?"She asked once again making Taylor stay quite. Zayn looked at the scene in front of him and looked at Gigi who was watching both Y/n and Taylor closely. He gave Gigi's hand a small squeeze making the girl look at him.

Zayn:"I'm sorry"He said making Gigi stare at him confused as he walked forward"Its me"He said standing next to Taylor making both Y/n and Gigi look at them with shock and anger burning in their bodies.

Gigi:"What?!"She yelled walking to where Y/n was standing and looking at them"You're both fucking each other?!"She asked making both Zayn and Taylor nod.

You literally couldn't write this shit.

Y/n:"So, you are telling me that you and Zayn having been seeing each other behind myself and Gigi's back for one year...one fucking year!"She said making them both nod.

Taylor:"I know its bad Y/n! I know its sucks, but ever since Gigi left you in highschool-"

Zayn:"What?"He asked cutting her off"What do you mean Gigi left Y/n in highschool?"He asked making Taylor immediately shut up while Y/n and Gigi looked at her wide eyed.