Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Jason and I are on our way back to his house. Today is the day we have to talk to Erica about everything that is going on. I'm very nervous. Last time I tried to explain something, she punched me. It didn't really leave a mark though considering I get into a lot of fights. I also can't really blame her for it either. She did witness something that no teenage girl ever wants to see. Your best friend making out with your dad but it's actually your uncle pretending to be your dad. That's all kinda of twisted.

"We're here." Jason spoke. He got out of the car and came around to open my door for me. He grabbed my hand and lead me inside to the living room. Justin and Erica were sitting on a couch and Justin and I on the opposite. It was awkwardly silent until Erica spoke up.

"I just wanna know what the hell is going on here!"

I decided I should be the one to explain.

"Erica, not all of what I told you was a lie. Actually all of the first part was true. We did run into each other a second time at the bar, but I didn't blackmail him. We both decided to come back here to, um, you know one last time. I invited myself to dinner that night. He also ended up drunk at my house telling me he loved me. We kept secretly seeing each other and we kind of fell in love. Everytime I kiss him, bombs explode in my stomach and it's like we are the only two people in the world. Eri, you're the only true friend I have and I would never do anything to purposely hurt you."

Her scowl turned into sympathy. Jason spoke up after I finished.

"Erica, you're everything to me and I would do anything for you but the same goes for Blair. I've thought a lot about it and I can't choose between you to. You're my daughter and of course you're important to me but at the same time, I don't think I can live without Blair."

I smiled and looked at Jason. He looked at me. It didn't take long for us to get lost in each other.

"Honestly, I think I am more jealous than mad. I've had my suspicions for a while and you guys look truly in love. It's incredibly awkward but I will try to accept this. Besties?" Erica held her pinky out to me. I linked mine with hers, "Besties!" We laughed.

My phone started ringing which completely ruined the moment. I looked at the screen to see that it's my mother.

"Hello?"

"Blair Jay Evans, get your tail home now!"

She hung up after yelling in the phone.

"What's up?" Jason asked.

"My mom just screamed for me to get home and used my full name. If I don't make it out alive, I love you guys."

They all laughed.

"I'm being serious!"'there faces instantly dropped. I said my goodbyes and hopped in my car. I tried to take my time getting home but there is only so slow I can go without getting a ticket. I walked into the home and my parents were sitting on the couch. They looked like they were ready to kill someone. I sat on the couch in front of them slowly.

"You have some explaining to do, missy!" My mother spat.

"Explain what?"

She picked up the remote and flicked on the tv. A video was playing. It took me a moment to realize that it's a video of me and Jason in bed doing the dirty.

"Wh-where did you get this?"

"Your little friend Mason delivered it." My dad said with disgust in his tone.

"No way! Mason would never do this to me!"

"Well he did! Now explain what this is!" My mom yelled at me.

"It's me, in bed, with a guy."

"You mean in bed with your teacher!" Dad shouted at me.

"How did you know that?"

"Mason told us! You're a nasty little whore!" My my said as she stood up.

I got up to. "I'm going to find Mason."

"No, you are not!" She slapped me. I fell to the floor and hit my head on the wall. I reached back to my head and felt something wet. I'm bleeding.

"You nasty little tramp! You aren't welcome in this house anymore! Get out!"

I wasted no time in obeying my mothers words. I jumped up and ran out the door. I jumped in my car and started driving towards the hospital. I was halfway there when I called Jason.

"Hello?" He answered on the first ring.

"Jase, I busted my head open. I'm going to the hospital." My head started spinning and my eyes got blurry. I could still feel the blood trickling down my neck. Everything started going black. Soon, I was unconscious.