Chapter 6

The whole week went by pretty awkward. I caught Jason staring at me everyday in class and in the halls. I can't bring my self to call him Mr. McCann after I slept with him. It's now Friday night and I couldn't be happier to be going to the club. I could use a few drinks. It's not everyday that you find out the guy you got drunk and slept with is your teacher and best friends dad.

After showering and curling my hair, I put on a snake print dress with a black leather jacket and black sandals.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/06/06/article-0-1A2BF272000005DC-981_306x747.jpg

I checked the time on my phone and noticed that it was 9 pm. Perfect. If I leave now then I will be inside the club by 9:30. Sometimes there is a bit of a line to get in with only one guy checking everyone's IDs.

I grabbed my phone and stuffed my credit card and fake ID on the inside pocket of my jacket. Grabbing my keys I walked downstairs and out the front door locking it behind me.

It only took about 20 minutes to drive to the club and there was only about three people in line. The perks of being early. Walking up to the line I searched my pocket for my ID. It didn't take long for me to get to the front and finally enter the club. I walked to the bar and sat in my usual seat as Tony walked over.

"Hello Ms. Evans. Would you like to start your tab with your normal drink?" Tony smiled brightly at me. He was a pretty cool guy actually.

"Yes, Tony. Thank you." He nodded and walked to begin fixing my favorite drink. Little bit of Jack to start this great night off. Well it was great till I noticed someone occupy the seat next to mine. I look over and it's none other than Jason himself. I scoffed, "I told you I was going to be here and not to come."

He smirked, "And I told you that I needed a drink."

"Here you go, angel" Tony always calls me angel because it's the complete opposite of me.

Jason scoffed again, "Angel? More like devil in disguise." I laughed and took a sip of my drink before responding, "You're a fine one to be talking."

He still smirked. I took another sip of my drink and felt something warm on my thigh. Jason had reached his hand over and slid it slightly under my dress and was rubbing up and down and all around. I didn't have to be drunk to find him completely sexy and desirable. He was really turning me on right now and he knows it.

"How about one more time? My place?" He whispered seductively in my ear.

"I'm not even drunk and that is a terrible idea, but I am gonna do it anyway." I said as I gulped down the rest of my drink and paid my tab before following him out the door. We walked to his house covering our faces so no one would see us together. When we arrived, he unlocked the door and dragged me inside.

"Go up to the room and I'll be there in a minute. I need to leave Erica a note. She won't be home till 12 but I don't want her to walk in my room and see you in my bed. Oh, and leave your clothes and heals on. I have more fun removing them." He winked at me and I rolled my eyes as I walked upstairs to his room.

About 5 minutes later, he walks into the bedroom and locks the door behind him. I stand up from the bed and walk over to him as he quickly places his lips to mine and lifts me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist. In between kisses I let out, "You. Know. I really. Can't. Stand. You."

He stuck his tongue in my mouth and explored it for a moment before pulling back and leaning his forehead on mine. "I know, baby." He whispered and then shoved me down onto the bed.

----------------------------

I woke up the next morning to the bright light shining in my face and tight arms secured around my body with light snoring in my ear. Gosh his snore is cute. Man is he amazing in bed to! The first time was a blur because I was drunk but last night I was sober and now I for sure know that he is a sex god. Damn, Blair you need to stop thinking like that. I turned over and he stirred a little. He was definitely cute when he slept. I admired his facial features. He was a gorgeous man with a perfect chiseled jaw, gorgeous plump pink lips that are to die for, and intriguing brown orbs that definitely made me melt. Wait, brown eyes..... He's awake and so just saw me staring. I blushed and covered my fave with my hands.

"Like what you see, princess?" He asked in the awfully sexy morning voice.

I nodded and finally found the words to speak. "I like what I hear to. That morning voice of yours makes me want to do you right now."

"Oh is that so?" He asked in that completely and utterly sexy voice.

I nodded and bit my lip. He rolled over so his body was on top of mine and we were both still undressed so it was skin on skin. His touch electrified me. "If you keep biting your lip like that.... I'm going to having no choice but to give in to your taunting and have my way with you for a third time."

I bit my lip again, "Maybe I should keep biting my lip then..."

He placed his lips on my for a gentle but quick kiss before pulling away and leaning down to whisper in my ear, "As you wish, princess."